Kalashnikova Automatic (Feminised) x 3 - 400w HPS - 12/12 Light Schedule

Day One

Kalashnikova Automatic (Feminised) = Greenomatic (Ruderalis x Moroccan x White Dwarf x Low Rider) X Kalashnikova (AK-47 x White Widow) - Sounds promising.

Indoor - 7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 800gr/sqm. Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod. 9 weeks total crop time.

Hi Strainhunters,

I have got some room coming up this week under the light, so i am not going to waste it. I have gratefully received some Kalashnikova Autoflower seeds

Which will be fed with Short flowering Powderfeed from start to finish.

This will be my third attempt at growing autoflowers, the first time with Greenhouse Auto genetics, previously i have grown Think Differnt from Dutch Passion and Northen lights Auto from Royal Queen seeds. So will be happy to see how they compare.

I will be using one of my trusty HPS 400w lights on a 12/12 light schedule.i have previously been growing them on 18/6 for two weeks then 12/12 on my previous two attempts. I am changing this time as i want to keep my electricity bills down, and if i have the light on 12/12 constantly, So I can grow a wider range of varieties, auto and feminised, all on a 12/12 schedule from start to finish.This will be my last indoor grow till August/September as I hope to start outdoors on the 1st May if spring ever arrives this year. Free light always a bonus and with a decent summer can get some good results outdoor.

I will start my plants in small 2 litre pots then transplant them after a week to 10 days into 11 litre pots where they will stay for 9-10 weeks.I will fill the pots with my usual soil easymix from the local grow shop,then add clay pebbles when I come to repot them.

I will start by filling the pots with soil, I will then drop the seed in a 1cm deep hole I have made,cover gently, I then give the soil a light watering with warm tap water over the seed, cover with a sprinkly of soil, mist that with tap water, I will then put them in a dark cupboard and wait patiently. i have only failed once using this method and that was my first attempt ever.

So away we grow. Thanks Greenhouse

post-16264-0-66790400-1364841936.jpg

post-16264-0-07960700-1364841946.jpg

post-16264-0-23405400-1364843577.jpg

• Like 3

nice man it's the auto day it seems :D Glad to see another one start! Best of luck with those kalash hope they will like the 12/12 from seed ;)

Have a good grow i'll stick around to follow as usual ;)

• Like 1

Should be intresting all these kalashnikova's hitting the dirt today, always aim for the 1st of the months, keep track easier, stoner logic there somewhere! Still awaiting the appearence of mine. Impatient times

I'll be hangin' around this one. Fat blunt of cheese, fritos and bean dip, and a Bass Ale at my side. I'm as excited as a puppy with two peters to see how this ends!

Peace...and good grow bro, bongwater

12/12 all the way

Two girls have appeared today pictures to follow when they have woken up!

Congratulations Gaz! Witnessing that is spiritual. I'm sure they will grow up to be voluptuous young ladies. With 12/12 do you go straight to flower nutes? I'm in coco/perlite and must feed right away. Veg or bloom nutes? Thanks in advance for your help and inspiration. Peace...bongwater

Using powdered short flower. I will start feeding after two weeks as using soil. But if was going to use my old nutes. Would give them veg. feed till it shows it's sexy hairs. Then based on flowering time . bloom feed for 3 wks and add bloom and pk13/14, for the last 4 weeks, allowing a week for flush at the end. PK 13/14 is same as most bud boosters I assume.

Day 8

Kalash 1 + 2 are now popped and after a day on the window sill, they are under the light on a 12/12 schedule. Still no sign of Kalash 3. Just on tap water left overnight to warm up slightly and lose some of the chlorine and other crap in the water. Will give Kalash 3 a couple more days and if she does not make an apperance soon will drop another couple of seeds in.

kalash1 is now as big as my finger !

Kalash 2 doing a loop the loop on the way up through the dirt, think it got stoned and forgot which way was up. lol

post-16264-0-77978200-1365448991.jpg

post-16264-0-60380200-1365448993.jpg

post-16264-0-47886800-1365448995.jpg

post-16264-0-36059400-1365449086.jpg

• Like 2

Day 12

It has now the 12th day since I planted the seeds, about 6 days since 2 of the 3 I planted popped. Still not quite given up on the 3rd one yet, although it has been 11 days. Still on tap water, left overnight to airiate, trying to give them less this time round as got a bit carried away with the WSS.

Not much to say at this point they are slowly growing , without problems, they are in the grow cellar under a 400 HPS, sharing for the moment, as other auto's are overunning the catalogue flowering time (11 weeks).

Quick Pick and will be back with more next week

Happy growing

post-16264-0-19775900-1365787514.jpg