• MC Radikal and his Super Silver Bilbo
    • Miminexus and his Money Maker
    • SupersilverHaze78 and his NlxSkunk
    • Bedz and his Lemon Skunk
    • Jdiaz562 and his Skywalker OG
    • IceSkunk and his White Lemon
    • Vertox and his Lady wappa
    • Gonzosghost and his MoneyMaker

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Mi voto es para BEDZ

My vote is for BEDZ

My vote also went to Bedz Lemon nuggets :)

Very nice :)

Any one know when these white Lemon seeds are for sale?

Im assuming it will be one of the flagship strains on the new Strain Hunter Seed Companys maiden voyage :)

All SHSC seeds should be available by the end of the year :) (We hope ;))

Just wanted to add how incredibly excited I am about all this :) lol

1 person likes this

close call but vertox buds look so clean and tasty he gets my vote. cant see a single hair or dust particle on it

Voted For Super Silver Haze and this delicious NlxSkunk there were some other nice buds too sry for you guys but next month here we go again....

Bro u done some excellent work the last time so must be Honored hehe hard to beat u in the Cups bro....

1 person likes this

Congratulation BEDZ you won the Bud Of The Month Contest with your lemon skunk :) Therefore you are entered in the bud of the year ;)

Thanks everyone for all the very nice entries and the nice participation :) Let's keep it running ;)