Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bongwater923

12X12 from seed

I have been reading about 12X12 from seed and find it most interesting for small spaces. I was thrilled when I found decent autoflowers but this appears on the surface to be a viable option. I would appreciate any thoughts or comments from my grow mentors on this subject. I don't find it discussed in this forum. Perhaps there is a reason? :dontknow: bongwater

yes you will find many threads about it, it's called 12/12 from seed not 12x12 ;)

I love it look at my old grow journals i used it many times and will again when room will run i don't know when ^^

Lamsbread did a journal with it too, and a few other journals on the world cup and grow journal section ;)

Good luck man

and try to open your thread in the good room ;)

Thanks Dust. I found them by searching 12/12 in forums. One too many bong hits while perusing! Still learning to navigate the forum. Peace...bongwater

haha no problem man, we all passed by the discovering phase ;) And to be honnest the "search" tool of the forum has some little troubles yet we will be working on fixing it, you'll still find some things with it but it will also miss a lot s don't hesitate to look yourself in the forum ;)