Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE HANDYMAN

Dr grinspoon

simple question has anyone grown this strain from barneys, id like to but cant find many grows on the net to see how people done indoors with it,cheers guys

i hvent and it's tru we don't often see it. seems like it is a pretty low yeilder with fluffy buds but a great smoke ^^ I suppose from her look she must be pretty sensitive to nutes ^^ good luck man hope someone wil help you out ;)

Hey guys :)

I actually sent a friend to the local headshop to get some seeds, his instruction was get AK-47 and anything else that takes his fancy as I plan on running some sweet mango in the veg room whilst all these new seeds are flowering. What did he come back with? Dr Grinspoon, possibly the easiest plant in the world to piss off and the lowest yielder. Great smoke if grown right but I hear you need a dedicated sativa room with 13/11 cycle for the veg and a 11/13 cycle for the flowering. As 100% sativas are grown near the equator the angle of the sun is different, as is the light cycle. Im just gonna attempt to grow this strain the same as the others and try not to annoy it to much. I do not have a spare room for different cycles or she would get the full treatment :) I am taking this as a challenge, I've seen umpteen grow journals cut off around day 28 of flowering and im not going to be in this statistic ;)

I will have a journal on here about my trials and tribulations with this strain so you can see :)

• Like 2

yeh I am really not concerned about the yield as it is going to be a an almost ornamental grow with bonuses,by that I mean I want the challenge of it as much as the really nice smoke its supposed to produce,tho as I say and u know there are not many grow vids or anything like that of it,that puzzles me as you can find almost all else,lol, please keep me up to date with your grow please mate id be really interested infact if you want u can post it up here to show all,

• Like 1

that would be good thanks,,,,,,is anyone else having problems using the return button,it wont work with me but only ever on this site????? any ideas dust,,,,,,thanks mr neg mate

yeh I am really not concerned about the yield as it is going to be a an almost ornamental grow with bonuses,by that I mean I want the challenge of it as much as the really nice smoke its supposed to produce

I agree, its like the growers challenge isnt it :) Yield doesnt concern me either, space is an issue as I have quite a few LA cheese clones, AK-47 seeds that I've just popped and the sweet mango is next very soon :) As you can imagine, I will need all the space I can get :)

yeh mate it puzzles me that some times, ok I know folk want as much as possible especially when u use medically but to me as long as there is enough then wht worry about the bud size ,,im sitting laughing at myself cos I was looking at my sweet mango bud today thinking SHIT you are pathetic!!! lol so I do it as well, oh I must say tho the mango is small cos I fucked it,,i stressed it to much by snapping and stuff plus pot was too small, will be down in week max,n that's mad too she is half way through her 7 week and still no signs of being ready,,i think cos she no filling out,,but she smells good tho so im happy ,lol