curling leaves

Oksav

ok all mix is pretty strong for having tried it so if you feed her already it's possible she is a little overfed, she has nice green everywhere she ill handle 1 week without nutes jus give her water and see if it improves. and the dose is good 5dl is nice at this stage, maybe every 3 days but it depends on your weather if it's reall dry after 2 days then keep going this way. How much nutes do you give?

humidity? plants can somtimes turn up the fringes of leaves as an attemp to get rid of water/moisture i dunnno the correct term for this

so if sum1 want to shed sum light on the subject? this may not be the case wit ur plant was jus my first taut but i hope it helps dude

if your lamp is not in a cooltube 30cm is a little close common rule says 40cm for old strong ladies, on young ladies 50 is fine, and when you are sure they can handle more you go lower. Could from another source likke greenfella mentionned

good lluck

i think it was the heat she looks better now after a few days with a bigger distance from the light, ty for the tips, btw thes same day the leaves turned into pipes, my humidity gone lower than normal reaching 30%, but now it is with bigger distance it came back to 50s, is it normal?

i think it was the heat she looks better now after a few days with a bigger distance from the light, ty for the tips, btw thes same day the leaves turned into pipes, my humidity gone lower than normal reaching 30%, but now it is with bigger distance it came back to 50s, is it normal?

yes, you are probably right. the plant VPD (vapor pressure deficit) probably went far out of range with the increase in temp and the plant got heat and humidity issues at the same time

this is a guide line to vpd but it doesnt really work as it is for every plant, i got under 35% most time of the year

f09mk7.jpg

• Like 1