whats the ghs most stable, consistent, potent, high yielding strain

budman1988

all the strains listed above ^^ i might add Supercritical too, nice yeilder nice smoke and nice high ;)

Exodus cheese is not really big eilder but is a DAMN good smoke ;)

good luck man

all the strains listed above ^^ i might add Supercritical too, nice yeilder nice smoke and nice high ;)

Exodus cheese is not really big eilder but is a DAMN good smoke ;)

good luck man

wit a lil more than a meter squared an the right care wit powderfeed and a 600w a yeild of jus over 500g is possible dats a decent yeild in my book

i dont mean to undermind ya der dust sorry if it comes across dat way

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the Super Lemon Haze rom what I have seen. Never ever a less than spectacular yield and fristy nuggets like crystal and a hole lot.

Personally I think the ack Herer is an overall tried + tested perfect Hybrid stable, strong, lare plants, when Vegged properly. Great white shark is easy to grow and has nice mighty buds bzut speaking of yield alone I'd say Big Bang can grow the biggest fattest colas, followed by the Himalayah Gold, but that is a milder old schoool smoke - a nice alternative to all these heavy hitters like Train Wreck, White widow or Damnesia..lol

Same goes for the Super Silver Haze, tried + tested stable and fat yielder, outdoors in the right climate it can grow up to 5 pounds and a tree like statue and give you more than 2 kilos of top high grade.

It all comes down to your growing skills, the conditions of your grow room and outdoors the weather. GHS strains are all tried + tested, there are various phenoes but that is ttoally normal when you grow hybrids and crosses from various gen poos

My 2 cents.

I recommend the mix of Red Skunk + Haze of Mr. Herer, but give it at least 5 weeks at 18 hours VEG time and then 8 to 9 weelks in flower and I bet you have a ftrong tall plant you are proud of. If you grow SOG and clones the white widow might be even better. For SCROg try the SLH ! Amazing potentials !