*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - 11 April 2013 - Auto Bomb & Sweet Mango Auto [7.5L pots] - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Smoke Report]

looking nice man still the same healthy look, i see one of the lady is going a little crazy hehe ^^ you plnned on beding her or something?

Have a good grow man thanks for the updates

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Post #1 updated, it's day 52 from seed, fed at PH 6.2 EC 1.6 this week.

The tall Sweet Mango has stopped her stretching (didn't stretched for long but taller compared to the others).

Smells already very good :)

Hope you like,

-Peace.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

very nice updated man, i love the bud shape of the last picture i think, nice future towers coming :D And the others have nothing to be shy of, looks very promising as usual ^^

Have a good grow man thanks for the news

• Like 1

Awesome work once again Ghost!! :biggrin: Gonaa be a nice yield and the quality is top notch as well! Looks like I am gonna have to try the autobomb my next auto grow, looks like a really nice strain all around. Respect brother..have a great finish I will stick around for it!

Peace

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Post #1 updated we are now day 67 from seed.

The Sweet Mangos seem to be faster than the Auto Bombs, both are nice and smell so good already.

I raised to EC 1.8 with a PH 6.4 water, they like Powder Feeding, nomnomnom ! :D

-Peace.

getting some nice frostiness on the ladies now i see :) Thanks for the beautiufl pictures as usual man :) Looks like it's another promising harvest coming ^^

Have a good grow keep us updated ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, Agreed that is a tent full of nice healthy ladies, not that far from harvest .. maybe end of this month ?

Whatever, watch out for that tall beauty in the back. That looks like a winner to me. Probably the last to be ready and the one with the largest yield.

Good job ..

• Like 1

getting some nice frostiness on the ladies now i see :) Thanks for the beautiufl pictures as usual man :) Looks like it's another promising harvest coming ^^

Have a good grow keep us updated ;)

Thanks bro for stopping by as usual :), Yeah nice little trichomes are there already on some Sweet Mango.

Powder Feeding is awesome I'm not afraid about the harvest, sure will be nice ;)

Yeah, Agreed that is a tent full of nice healthy ladies, not that far from harvest .. maybe end of this month ?

Whatever, watch out for that tall beauty in the back. That looks like a winner to me. Probably the last to be ready and the one with the largest yield.

Good job ..

Thanks brother for you nice comment,

I'll say more about 3 to 4 weeks for the harvest, but it is true that I am surprised by their speed so maybe early than I think.

Yeah that particular Sweet Mango I like her too, she got something special, actually it's the one with the more advanced buds, the taller, and you are right seem to have the best yield.

-Peace.

• Like 1

Ghost you've got another winning grow goin on here bro!! :) gonna be some big frosty yield there..beautiful once again man..I will be here till the end! Best of luck again :biggrin:

Thank you my brother, Im sure yours will be nice too as the previous Auto you did.

I'm really amazed by their ability to handle "hot temps" without any trouble but they drink a lot.

And that smell bro, holly shit I laughed alone... SMA smell like a Mango soda, really crazy smell.

Superbe, these all look super happy :)

Very much looking forward to future updates, cheers!

Thank you very much for stopping by, you are welcome here man :)

-Peace.

• Like 1