*COMPLETE* Ghost Grower - 11 April 2013 - Auto Bomb & Sweet Mango Auto [7.5L pots] - [Harvest - Dry Stuff - Smoke Report]

very nice grow so far man those plant's look really green and healthy with a load of frost !!! so i was wondering if i got this straight you used bio bizz soil and powderfeeding for nute's? am i right if so that's awsome i think i might try a all soil powderfeeding run i haven't done powderfeeding in soil for a very long time and i only did like one grow with soil because almost as soon as i got the powderfeeding i switched to coco. anyway's a great grow the bud's look awesome

• Like 2

Thanks Greeno,

Yeah you are right I'm using BioBizz as soil (Light Mix at start then AllMix) and Powder Feeding as nutrients.

It's working very well together, don't need to add anything. I already did this for the Money Maker grow I can tell you the result is damn tasty.

I was previously on BioBizz nutrients, but I find that the weed was more salty even flushed for 2+ weeks, and the schedule was too strong at the end.

Powder Feeding have the nice property to be simple, and possible to have accurate doses/values at every watering, I really love this.

-Peace.

• Like 1

Thank you my brother, Im sure yours will be nice too as the previous Auto you did.

I'm really amazed by their ability to handle "hot temps" without any trouble but they drink a lot.

And that smell bro, holly shit I laughed alone... SMA smell like a Mango soda, really crazy smell.

Thanks brother Ghost! that SMA is a very delicious smell and it gets better as it cures :) Looking forward to your harvest pics!

Very nice MM shots also!! nice to see them cured a little..you did a very nice job congrats!!

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks bro,

Yeah some SMA buds are already fat, I'm really surprised by their speed.

And that smell... wow...

I'll put some extra pictures while waiting for the update of this week end.

Still Money Maker shots but this time, the Hash. (The one I did on the Money Maker Cup journal)

It has been reworked by hand from the raw stuff.

Click to zoom :

post-10627-0-93218100-1372441300.jpg

post-10627-0-03447400-1372441316.jpg

post-10627-0-04662000-1372441327.jpg

-Peace.

• Like 7

Hello everyone,

Post #1 updated.

Today is day 81 from seed, harvest is getting closer and closer, I will start to flush this week.

They should be ready in 7-15 days, for a nice flush and as they gain weight every weeks 10-15 days max will be good. :)

-Peace.

A little extra today with the update (look previous post) I hope you like, some Money Maker shots.

I really love all the phenos, the taste is quite similar with some variants, really nice.

Click on the pictures to zoom :

post-10627-0-67339900-1372006972.jpg

post-10627-0-95750200-1372006992.jpg

post-10627-0-37642800-1372007033.jpg

-Peace.

WOW very nice buds and hash, and grow, congrats man!! Best luck for you ;)

• Like 1

well can't watch your update cause i'm afraid to explod all my internet with the amount of pics lool, but i swear as soon as i have a real line i will ;)

Keep on sharing man have a good grow, and by what the other say it sounds good ;)

• Like 1

Mmmmm that's some damn yummy lookin hash! Excellent quality by the looks of it..would love some of that at bedtime lol. Nice work again bro!

Thank you man, yeah the hash is very nice before bedtime :D And very tasty.

well can't watch your update cause i'm afraid to explod all my internet with the amount of pics lool, but i swear as soon as i have a real line i will ;)

Keep on sharing man have a good grow, and by what the other say it sounds good ;)

Thanks bro, yeah take your time to watch it, it will still be here later ;)

Man those buds look awesome.

Really good job you did there.

Congratz.

Thanks man for stopping by there, you are welcome.

I'm glad you like :)

I'll do an update tomorrow, and will start harvesting next week.

Have a nice day everybody.

-Peace

• Like 2

Congratulations on the harvest Ghost :biggrin: I very much appreciate those gorgeous plants and I hope my tent looks just like yours very soon!! Looks like lots of frost on the harvested mango..what kind of smell are you getting from her right now? Best of luck with the rest of the ladies and the finish!

Peace

• Like 1

Thanks brother,

About the smell, mainly warm mango/fruits as she just was out of the tent.

They don't smell exactly the same, some have ripe mango smell with fruity smell (from the Big Bang), some smells like mango soda.

Best way to smell/taste will be after a proper drying and curing. ;)

-Peace.