St Vincent! Exodus Cheese & Trainwreck

purelean

yeah man very nice plants there! all green and looking very hppy, seems like trinidad sun is doing it's job and you too ;) But exodus cheese and PF you can't go wrong :P

Thanks for sharing man hope those ladies become monster nugs ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the love! St Vincent Sun tho! i'm not in Trinidad! Girls are doing sweet, amazing combination of sun and powderfeeding!

Will do another one when i'm closer to harvest! :biggrin:

yeah man very nice plants there! all green and looking very hppy, seems like trinidad sun is doing it's job and you too ;) But exodus cheese and PF you can't go wrong :P

Thanks for sharing man hope those ladies become monster nugs ;)

• Like 1

ver nice grow you got going there mate I would love to live in a climate that warm for sure :-) Have a long one thnx for sharing mate. What animal is garding your garden this alien like scorpion is hanging upsidedown in one off your trees is a good bugger I think for eating all other insects and stuff in your garden???

Thanks mate appreciate it! that was a type of spider! definitely good to have for pest control yea, cant harm the plants! :good:

ver nice grow you got going there mate I would love to live in a climate that warm for sure :-) Have a long one thnx for sharing mate. What animal is garding your garden this alien like scorpion is hanging upsidedown in one off your trees is a good bugger I think for eating all other insects and stuff in your garden???

Awesome bro! found u on instagram too, gave you a follow! thanks mate :good:

Great pics man! Love your pics on ig.

Been to st. Vincent, bequia and carriacou and hope to be abled to visit soon again. Just a great place to be!

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering just how the exodus cheese does outdoors, ive just bought a pack and would like to know if theres any real similarities between the exodus cheese and the EXODUS CHEESE CLONE ONLY, id love to know if youve tried it and what you think?