FLOWER BOMB?????

THE HANDYMAN

ok so I have seen that there are some peole getting flower bomb for the outdoor cup! I will be very honest and say that im not sure if I like that, (that's if we still cant buy them) as you know EVERYONE on this site nearly has been waiting for them, and to give to some and not others is not good when there are so many people waiting for this, as I say it doesn't bother me at all if we can now buy them but if not then im afraid I don't think good idea to give for the cup, as that looks like people are being picked out,i know that is not the case at all with green house,,i know that but most wont,and I would hate to see the good image of GH tarnished in my eyes for something like that,! Any way enough of me moaning and to the point!! CAN WE BUY FLOWER BOMB KUSH or are they onlt being given out for the cup just now!!!!! please some one answer as I want to buy for the cup if I can CHEERS !! ALSO SORRY BUT I HAD TO SAY IT!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OTHERWISE ,LOL

• Like 1

no you still can't buy them, and just remember that you can't buy the damnesia neither, nor the caboose, nor afgooey, white lemon, moneymaker....i see your point but i think there is no really need of raising it if it is not that important ;)

All strains were distributed randomly, and some other official tester will get FBK too so you're not done seeing it around ^^

Have a god day man don't worry you'll have some FBK before the end of the year ^^ For now enjoy what you got ;)

• Like 1

I do appreciate everything from GH but to say that caboose and afgooey n that are not the 2012 CANNABIS CUP WINNER that we have all been waiting for, you must see that there really is no comparison to the FBK at all as there hasn't been the same anticipation for them, maybe that is why its been done this way I don't know, im sure that a few will agree that the flower bomb wasn't a good give away for the cup,for the simple reason that everyone wants that!! im really glad that there are people getting them FOR SURE as now we will see them grow, but to me it has just made the wait EVEN LONGER and after all it was meant to be out by now, or someone told the companys that will be selling for them that they were due in few weeks that was about 3 months now, IT IS NOT THAT THEY GAVE THEM AWAY!!!!AT ALL! IM GLAD THEY HAVE,ITS THE FACT THEY ARE GIVEN AWAY WHEN THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ANY OF US GETTING THEM UNLESS FREE BEE FOR THE CUP! and I will say I would feel the very same way if it was me that had got them,tho I would be feeling bad for all you!! I know exactly what you are saying dust mate, BUT this is not one of the others this is the cup winner of last year u know,, I was just a little shocked and taken back and the reason I did post is that I feel very strongly about GREEN HOUSE and really don't want any bad feeling with a silly unthaught out promo, because if it leaves a bad taste in my mouth(when I consider my self a very loyal GH grower) how would a new comer feel or some one even more into the site like your self,,i hope that GH don't take it wrong way,as I love this company and what it stands for,and this is the first time I have ever felt that some thing was wrong. ok on a small level I admit, to a point but lets face it there are a lot of people out there dyeing to get there hands on these, here is an example what if one of the people who get FBK just gave them all away and didn't bother with a journal!! there is a perfect reason why this strain maybe should have been on sale first,,,JUST MY OPINION AND I HOPE I DO NOT OFFEND ANY ONE AS MY INTENTIONS ARE ONLY GOOD!!!! oh and I must also say that it was the DAMNESIA that I was really wanting for this,i don't even know how or why it just was,,and I got it so as you see I am very happy with my cup pack,!!!!!! MANY THANKS AGAIN GH,,AND SORRY IF IV GIVEN YOU A SORE HEAD!!!lol

Guest nattydread

All things considered, people may want to keep them indoors too. The established status does add to the value. Nice consolation prize though.

Ice dream has been on catalog for few month, but stocks are empty and it seems there are no more ne stocks for the moment ^^ was a really nice grow for me :)

WL lol yeah t's been on testing for very long now, but it seems hard work as payed cause latest result show very nice plants i think :)

And for SH bank they said middle of 2013 so may/june, for the moment we are still in time :P

its not that mate ,its just the fact that, folk that have only got a 30 post count could end up with it and not even know what they are getting or even care!! or could just not bother growing it ,,that would piss me off no end mate,im sorry mate but im not moving with this if it was given out at all it should have been to people with high post counts that give to the site,oh and by that i mean people like your self or mr x you know,,NOT ME EVEN! i mean the ones that put a lot of time into the site,i haven't lately as much or i think id have been more pissed about it, ,PLEASE DONT THINK IM SAYING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING WILL DO THIS,!!!! as i say mate i realise it was done with best intentions i just don't think it was well thaught out,,and i can bet you that the only reason not many people have posted to say the same is that they don't want to piss any one off and not get the flower bomb them selves, certainly a few haven't. THINK NOW WOULD BE A VERY GOOD TIME FOR THE SH SEED BANK TO GET A MOVE ON OR THEY WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS, shit there is many sites being saying it was due in few weeks months ago, seriously if it has dampened my love for GH and SH when i really like them not sure how other will react to it, AND THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SEE, i want to see SH up there with the best in all aspects, and silly things like not being on time is just simple buiseness, ok i know its good to make some build up but its going past that now,,if it wasn't ready then it should never have been said it was coming, GREENHOUSE ARE THE BEST ! and i want SH to be up there with them

yeh i know mate and that is why no one else has said,,you are the perfect example mate to me the people on here that should be getting such sought after seeds are the ones like your self that have put in a lot of work ,,,don't get me wrong i know that most if not everyone on here that i know and like are just not concerned about free seeds like your self , dust , mr x ,the ones that put in the work,,lol tho as far as i know you may all have been given them to try ages ago,im sure there are a couple of you that if asked would get them,but as iv said most of you are not really that worried about it.and don't get me wrong id love it to come out now as its perfect for what i need for my medical grows that's all, but am happy to wait to, but that changes when i find out that some one got them and never used them or similar,or worse never done a journal, then id be pissed but NOW im good ,just a little shocked,,and ok that's maybe cos iv read ibto it too much and i can be guilty of that but as iv said now a days when i feel it i say it,,iv lived that way since being heroin free and everything in my life is just getting better,so im sorry if iv upset anyone. but thata the way i live now.

Second year for white lemon... soon . :) Ice dream was also nice smoke, where is Panama Haze ? Sh bank also soon is turning in to soon 2020. ;)

this is exactly my point as well to many different dates and stuff all over the net,,and the only real place to get the info is here and we cant even get much, id live some gow pics dust mate can we see about trying to get some grow journal or something u know so we can see what she grows like,,size and structure u know,,im sure this would eleviate a lot of the pains of waiting,,,IM SURE I SPEAK FOR ALL WHEN I SAY PLEASE TRY MATE!!!

A GROW SESSIONS VIDEO WOULD REALLY DO THE TRICK,IM SURE THERE ARE SOME KIND OF PICS TO SHOW US ALL,shit if they are worried about people seing it then they should do it so only people with a certain count can see, that gives us stuff to look at and also more will join the site just to see them!!!!

k that be good mate if they are posted on one of the flower bomb threads I think the first one that was started a while ago would be best tho, I think ud agree,cheers mate im sure they will thro some pics your way from the green house grows every now and then if you ask mate,,we would all really appreciate it im sure I know I would

• 4 weeks later...

no you still can't buy them, and just remember that you can't buy the damnesia neither, nor the caboose, nor afgooey, white lemon, moneymaker....i see your point but i think there is no really need of raising it if it is not that important ;)

All strains were distributed randomly, and some other official tester will get FBK too so you're not done seeing it around ^^

Have a god day man don't worry you'll have some FBK before the end of the year ^^ For now enjoy what you got ;)

Aloha Dust, Does that mean the release date has been set back to November or December?

Ice dream has been on catalog for few month, but stocks are empty and it seems there are no more ne stocks for the moment ^^ was a really nice grow for me :)

WL lol yeah t's been on testing for very long now, but it seems hard work as payed cause latest result show very nice plants i think :)

And for SH bank they said middle of 2013 so may/june, for the moment we are still in time :P

so where is this ice dream on catalogue then,iv never seen it.

Well the SH own Ninja Assassin told ya often enough hehe I would kill for the Fbk... for me gentical Backbround and Pheno Testing more important than the Fact it is the Cup Winner ...lol But i am a Genetic Nerd and Kush lover and this Baby brings some worlds together for my thinking. Hope to get my Hands on it soon.....Perhaps another Seed Tester well Space and Time enough over here for doing some more Reprts.....

Also Hope the SH Seedbank opens soon still got some spare money for Few to have Strains on the Side hehe saw some Nice Stuff at Francos Instagramm....Miami White(awesome genetics) and off course that Big Tooth(im guessing and finger crossing some sweet tooth in it :D).....so hopefully we see them soon on the Market...

Aloha,Timing matters! I was looking forward to a nice summer trip to The Netherlands to see old friends. It will be a cold day in hell when I leave Hawaii and fly half way around the world to spend time in the frozen north in Nov., Dec, or Jan.

its not that mate ,its just the fact that, folk that have only got a 30 post count could end up with it and not even know what they are getting or even care!! or could just not bother growing it ,,that would piss me off no end mate,im sorry mate but im not moving with this if it was given out at all it should have been to people with high post counts that give to the site,oh and by that i mean people like your self or mr x you know,,NOT ME EVEN! i mean the ones that put a lot of time into the site,i haven't lately as much or i think id have been more pissed about it, ,PLEASE DONT THINK IM SAYING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING WILL DO THIS,!!!! as i say mate i realise it was done with best intentions i just don't think it was well thaught out,,and i can bet you that the only reason not many people have posted to say the same is that they don't want to piss any one off and not get the flower bomb them selves, certainly a few haven't. THINK NOW WOULD BE A VERY GOOD TIME FOR THE SH SEED BANK TO GET A MOVE ON OR THEY WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS, shit there is many sites being saying it was due in few weeks months ago, seriously if it has dampened my love for GH and SH when i really like them not sure how other will react to it, AND THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SEE, i want to see SH up there with the best in all aspects, and silly things like not being on time is just simple buiseness, ok i know its good to make some build up but its going past that now,,if it wasn't ready then it should never have been said it was coming, GREENHOUSE ARE THE BEST ! and i want SH to be up there with them

A couple of points to raise. We all entered different aspects of a competition and were lucky enough to receive 10 beans of whatever we were given. I applied for the auto cup and was very grateful to be sent Auto Kalashnikova even though I had 7 in store from last year when they were released.

I also only have circa 50 posts, but it does not make me any less knowledgable than anyone else. Maybe I've spent more time gaining knowledge and learning than I have spent in the Internet posting about it?! all those who join this site have a shared interest and just because someone hasnt had the opportunity or desire to upload any grows to date does not mean they havnt grown at all?!!?

If you are pissed about someone else getting the seeds you want that's fine, but little digs at other users of this forum is not the way about expressing it. I would have been happy to receive any of the new strains, Miami White, Cabose, white lemon, Afgooey etc etc and just cos it won the 'marketing experts cup' does not make FBK a great strain. GHSC would have won the cup this year with whatever they entered and it shows a level of nieveity to assume it is the best of the new bunch because of a win at the HTCC.

GHSC are clearly using their cup for extra feed back, additional to that of their regular very experienced testers to get a feel for the growing potential of their new strains for a range of growers not just the best growers in the world who have more than 30 posts!!

Good luck to anybody who got FBK or any other strain no matter what your experience level. And we'll done to GHSC for a great competition, great new strains and a clever way to gain growing feedback from all sorts of users.

• Like 2

A couple of points to raise. We all entered different aspects of a competition and were lucky enough to receive 10 beans of whatever we were given. I applied for the auto cup and was very grateful to be sent Auto Kalashnikova even though I had 7 in store from last year when they were released.

I also only have circa 50 posts, but it does not make me any less knowledgable than anyone else. Maybe I've spent more time gaining knowledge and learning than I have spent in the Internet posting about it?! all those who join this site have a shared interest and just because someone hasnt had the opportunity or desire to upload any grows to date does not mean they havnt grown at all?!!?

If you are pissed about someone else getting the seeds you want that's fine, but little digs at other users of this forum is not the way about expressing it. I would have been happy to receive any of the new strains, Miami White, Cabose, white lemon, Afgooey etc etc and just cos it won the 'marketing experts cup' does not make FBK a great strain. GHSC would have won the cup this year with whatever they entered and it shows a level of nieveity to assume it is the best of the new bunch because of a win at the HTCC.

GHSC are clearly using their cup for extra feed back, additional to that of their regular very experienced testers to get a feel for the growing potential of their new strains for a range of growers not just the best growers in the world who have more than 30 posts!!

Good luck to anybody who got FBK or any other strain no matter what your experience level. And we'll done to GHSC for a great competition, great new strains and a clever way to gain growing feedback from all sorts of users.

you clearly never read all my posts on this , I never said I wanted FBK because it was a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said I wanted it because it was very good for what I was doing and my needs no thing to do with it winning the cup,and I was ready to wait as long as it took, and I also do not mind which if any seeds I get, I don't do the cups for seeds shit I buy my seeds,dont need free bees, My point being that there are and was MANY people that were really looking to this. for the same reasons I was, ALSO its nothing to do with how much u know or who or what,WELL IT SHOULDNT ANY WAY!!!!! I don't care how long people are on this site for or how many seeds they get, I don't know more than the next guy ,the oldest or newest,i mean in general! The whole thing of the post count should really be to do with how much you give back to the site not how long you have been on the site,or who you know on the site. Also who gets seeds does not worry me at all I really hope that the free seeds are given to new members as this gets people in, but with the FBK I didn't think it should have been given away like this at least not so publicly anyway,for one reason and one reason only that there are so many people waiting for release dates and as much info as we can and get nothing,then told that were giving in the cup,,no other reason..yes I was pissed but not because people don't deserve them,people do deserve them,,thats why I am pissed, in my view if they were not ready for sale,then don't say they are coming with out dates,ok io know that is anal as fuck but hey, clearly im not the only anal one

Well the SH own Ninja Assassin told ya often enough hehe I would kill for the Fbk... for me gentical Backbround and Pheno Testing more important than the Fact it is the Cup Winner ...lol But i am a Genetic Nerd and Kush lover and this Baby brings some worlds together for my thinking. Hope to get my Hands on it soon.....Perhaps another Seed Tester well Space and Time enough over here for doing some more Reprts.....

Also Hope the SH Seedbank opens soon still got some spare money for Few to have Strains on the Side hehe saw some Nice Stuff at Francos Instagramm....Miami White(awesome genetics) and off course that Big Tooth(im guessing and finger crossing some sweet tooth in it :D).....so hopefully we see them soon on the Market...

yes yes yes!!! you hit what I meant on the head just didn't have the words,lol genetics,lol

Aloha,Timing matters! I was looking forward to a nice summer trip to The Netherlands to see old friends. It will be a cold day in hell when I leave Hawaii and fly half way around the world to spend time in the frozen north in Nov., Dec, or Jan.

lol,,,shit I wouldn't either,tho I have to say I think you wouldn't notice the cold to much sitting in a nice warm coffee shop, hope you do go this year !! may be we c each other ,lol

anyway im hoping for the SH seed bank to be open for end july so I can go see,when im in Amsterdam, bring back a few packs of FBK , then I can test this new grow room with a beautiful crop

Aloha Handyman, The Flowerbomb Kush is Arjan's secret early blooming strain everyone is wondering about how much will it yield. Here in the USA the hot strain is Girl Scout Cookies. The "cookies" is high on THC and low on total production.

• 1 month later...

ive read all your grow journals and read what you have said but if your not pist you would not off wrote nothing at all I will grow this strain fbk any help yes please but dont spit your dummy out because you have been here longer yes im being up front as I have gave up being a addict after 18 year and feel the same but give a newby a chance I was thinking that we all agree that peace and not moaning is best peace my brothers I hope my moto is if you having a bad day or week dont take it out on the people that care and I will say it again please help me on my grow love to every body take care and lets get this so we can grow with out getting shit off government not friends peace and thanks for the experience