Package Received Confirmation

Dust

Thanks again. Got me some Afgooeys today, can't wait till the 1st May, weather seems to be improving finally, 20 Sunday / Monday. Not forgetting the Short flower powderfeeding. Got over 2 metre's last years effort with topping/cropping. So can't wait to try some GHS genetics outside.

post-16264-0-14758600-1365791727.jpg

• Like 2

Package recieved...Pf hybrid grinder..keychain and some??? Damnesia.... a 9-10 weeker outdoors in germany wtf sry i think no outdoor journal from me ´or i do with another strain which is max 8 weeker!!!

Ps.... Dust or any Admin....can i do the Damnesias together with my Money Makers in the Seed Testers have to do the Money maker Test anyway in the next Run....pls Holla at me PN!!

think damnesia should do good outdoor man it has AMS in the blood and AMS grows pretty much everywhere, you should still go for her i think ;) If not run it in the tester seciton yes

Got mine short flowering powder feed grinder lanyard and 10 afgooey dose anyone know the genetics of this as carnt find anything out peace much respect

If im right, it should be Afgani #1 x Maui Haze wich is some great indica genes. :)

• Like 1

Thanks again. Got me some Afgooeys today, can't wait till the 1st May, weather seems to be improving finally, 20 Sunday / Monday. Not forgetting the Short flower powderfeeding. Got over 2 metre's last years effort with topping/cropping. So can't wait to try some GHS genetics outside.

Nice afgooeys good luck mate!

Thank you my friends :) I have just received a package from you guys with another round of Money Maker! Awesome! I love this stuff and all my friends have been raving about the taste and high. So glad to have this wonderful strain back in my new upgraded room ;)

VnBVZDpl.jpg

Again, thank you so much for the free kit and all the logistics that go into the three contests :) you guys are an inspirational force to be reckoned with ;)

I will start my journal in few months :)

• Like 1