Package Received Confirmation

Dust

Received my kit today. Sadly no Kush and the Indica Feeding, which I still got nearly a kilo of. he Hybrid Powder oth is nearly finished, so I wished I got Hybrid Powder. 10 Caboose. No idea if that is any good, never seen anyone growing proper Caboose plants , maybe I missed some.. For free I should not complain, but if I knew that before I had passed this contest. Maybe my buddy will grow some of those and can use the feeding. Too bad I thought it would be only PFK for outdoors, hence my late registration ..

Never the less Thanks a lot for the effort. Appreciated !

Bam u will loove it Purp Phenos and some dense rock hard Buds..... Only 2 Phenos which are quick finisher...if u got Questions bout her hook me up bro. Genetics are Big Bud x Trainwreck so expect some high grade outcome....

Peace Ninja

• Like 2

Hello

I got mine too (it's was fast I did not expected it so fast :D)

Got 10 big tooth, hybrids powder feeding, powder feegin paper and greenhouse paper, and the thing to keep the key with greenhouse.

But not grinder :( lol

Good luck everyone and enjoy your grow :D

And thank you very much greenhouse and strainhunters for this ;)

• Like 1

8-9 weeks i think she grows a little tall if you veg her before flowering, nothing huge like real sativa but a little stretchy. for the nutes max 1.6 in soil and 1.9 in hydro from what franco told me

good luk everyone

• Like 1

8-9 weeks i think she grows a little tall if you veg her before flowering, nothing huge like real sativa but a little stretchy. for the nutes max 1.6 in soil and 1.9 in hydro from what franco told me

good luk everyone

Hello

Thank you for the infos Dust !

Little tall.. It's gonna be funny in my small greenhouse challenge accepted :D

And 8-9 weeks, well that makes middle of october or ends of october I guess ? If somebody can confirm i'm not expert with the flowering time please :s

Also as an hybrid I hope she will grow a bit like sativa and I hope the buds are like sativa too for the mold...

Good luck and good grow :)

if its a stretchy one, i always make a metre square cross made with a couple bits of cane, put the pot in the middle, and then you have 4 points to tie her down. as for 8-9 weeks, outdoor, onset is more gradual, so i reckon early mid nov, maybe finish her in the greenhouse? cheers for the info dust & franco.

• 2 weeks later...

Package came today. 10 Caboose and mostly Indica powder feed. Heard great things about this strain

Im buzzing chuffed to be testing the Caboose outdoors. Wonder how she'll do up here in Bonny Scotland :rabbi:

Guess it'll be "Pray Pray Pray" from here on out :flood: Just prepping a new patch for these, ready 1-2weeks.

post-25536-0-06138200-1369178797.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear Mescaline

we are going to grow the same strain :P

here is the info Dust told me :

"8-9 weeks i think she grows a little tall if you veg her before flowering, nothing huge like real sativa but a little stretchy. for the nutes max 1.6 in soil and 1.9 in hydro from what franco told me"

Let me know if you have more informations ;)

Good luck and have a good grow!

Hello Dear Mescaline

we are going to grow the same strain :P

here is the info Dust told me :

"8-9 weeks i think she grows a little tall if you veg her before flowering, nothing huge like real sativa but a little stretchy. for the nutes max 1.6 in soil and 1.9 in hydro from what franco told me"

Let me know if you have more informations ;)

Good luck and have a good grow!

Hey Justx

Thank you very much for the info :biggrin:

of course when I know something I'll let you know.

I'm anxious to try this new strain.

I hope you have a very good grow, good luck in everything. :)

We keep in touch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes yes yaaaaaaaa! My kit arrived today! I have the short flowering Power Feeding and .... "Sweet Mango Auto". Maybe not the best for the outdoor cup because it is hard to control the flowering cycle :D But Dust already told that i can make the veg phase longer by giving them 20h light a day. Thanks Strainhunters and Green House for this awesome possibility. I will give my best to keep you updated on my guerilla grow and to put them outside before the flowering starts!

best regards

aeroguy

• Like 1

I received my package yesterday. Thank u Greenhouse co. Will be sharing some pictures soon. The only thing i want to know is: what does FBK stand for? Thank u. Peacee!!

Hey man! FBK stands for Flower Bomb Kush. The strain did win the Cannabis Cup 2012. The Forum offers you some more information about the genetics. Have a good start with them ;)

Hey man! FBK stands for Flower Bomb Kush. The strain did win the Cannabis Cup 2012. The Forum offers you some more information about the genetics. Have a good start with them ;)

Thnx man, i did some research and found out, many people love this strain. So i'm happy to grow it. Succes to everyone. Peacee!!