Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tastynugz

Another Aussie

Gday all, new to the forum thaught I would say hi, seems like a lot of fun and plenty to be learnt here. Been looking around here a lot and there is some very inspiring things going on, although when it comes to ganja I don't need much encouragement lol, Currently I have a couple of random seeds that popped up in the garden on the go outside, and in the process of cleaning out the glasshouse ready to flower on through winter. Also have just finished setting up a 4x4 grow tent with 600 watt for some indoor action, for this I have some VANILLA KUSH, PURPLE WRECK, VIOLATOR KUSH and PINEAPPLE CHUNK fem seeds, just waiting for my soil mix to brew a little (PH bit alkaline dropping it organically takes time), another few weeks or so and I should be rolling. Once the indoors are rolling I plan on cloning and vegging inside then moving out to climate controlled 8x15 glasshouse to bloom, will be blooming inside aswell, pretty keen to see and taste the difference. Cheers Tastynugz

welcome on SH forum man!!

Haha yeah when it comes to cannabis we don't need much encourgement to read or learn neither ;) Hopeyou'll enjoy the place and content for many more time ;) And participate yourself in adding some nice new content ;)

I'll be looking forward to your grows too! wish i could have a greenhouse ^^

Anyway if you need any help just ask one of the team and we'll help you out

Have a good discovering of the place

see ya online

• Like 1

Cheers Dust, thanks for the kind welcome, I'll deffinately keep you all informed of my grows with some pics and vids, will also share the greenhouse when I have it sorted, I used it last year but was too humid due to the carnivorous plants I had housed in their requiring 80-100% relative humidity. So this year I have got my priorities in order and moved the carnivores to house some ladies instead. :biggrin: Also I know about growhd for hosting vids but can anyone point me in the right direction for hosting pics a bit more stealthily than photobucket , Cheers Tastynugz.

hey man for the pics check in the FAQ room there is a thre to upload the pics on our server, make sure to resize your pics so they are around 1mo and you will have space a for while ^^ if you use 4mo pics will run out fast ;)

I like carni plants if you have some picstoo share everything :);)

Good luck with the Greenhouse

Would love to see some pics of the carnivorousness plants , used to grow these many years ago and was great fun ;-), welcome to the site

Thanks guys, not as many carnies anymore, (this is why I am utalising the greenhouse for pot) but have some good shots on my old phone when I can find the cord to download them I will post them up. A few nice nepenthes , cobra lillies and heliemphora's :cool: For now though I will try and load up a pic here, I think I have it worked out, post-24473-0-82181200-1366187314.jpg a little sample of whats happening in my backyard.

• Like 1

sorry if my posts come across a little all over the place, but I am having troubles with my enter button on this site, when I try to go to a next line with my space bar it drags the last word from the previous line with it??????? :(

looking like you have happy girls in the garden :)

For the enter button yes we are aware and tryin to fix it you're not the only one.

Make a grow journal in the outdoor growing section for your ladies ;)