Buying bud Online

KYGrow

right decision bro...

keep it as your stuff... you dont have to pay for weed a long time and as you said its the best to smoke your own stuff! :D

i think everybody is able to grow their own plants.. indoor, outdoor... whatever

pls keep us updated! it looks very nice!

PEACE

prt of threason i don't like uploading on youtube!! too much people can see, don't know if you know it KY but we have our own videos website if you want muc more discreet and safer ;) www.growhd.tv ;)

Cheers man great plant and nice speech ;)

prt of threason i don't like uploading on youtube!! too much people can see, don't know if you know it KY but we have our own videos website if you want muc more discreet and safer ;) www.growhd.tv ;)

Cheers man great plant and nice speech ;)

I know about grow hd dust the only reason I keep using you-tube is the hope that I can get enough people to watch and subscribe I could make money off it. It would be a dream come true for me to be able to grow cannabis for a living, but honestly I guess thats all it is really, a dream, the chances of me getting the views to make a living are slim to none. Even though it's a dream, it sure is a nice one!!!!

• Like 1