afgrow

Auto flowering World Cup - Sweet Mango Auto Outdoor!

10 posts in this topic

I'll take you in the outdoor cup when you will germinate those one ;)

Thanks for opening a journal man i hope your outdoor grow will go well and make some nice ladies ;)

Good luck man

Hi everyone. I will be starting my world up auto grow in August, after out winter. Just starting up the journal. Good luck to everyone! :)

Awesome! Thanks Dust! Will I still be able to enter for the outdoor, even though I am only starting this one in August? Thanks again!

Good luck with your journal man.

I already saw a couple of Sweet Mango Auto outdoors and they grow like monsters.

Take care.

Thanks Fran! Well that's awesome! I will try my best! Will be starting this journal in August as its winter here atm. Can't wait!

Hi all. I have germinated my seeds for the cup, and am about to attempt to upload pics. Hope it works, I'm not great with computers, so hopefully I can figure out how to use this imageshack thing.. Lol

Once again, i'd just like to thank Greenhouse and Strainhunters for this opportunity to grow and test their new and great genetics all the way out here under the beautiful, powerful African sun! This pic is day to after germination.

Method: I chose the 2 seeds that i wanted to germinate, 2 of the biggest, best looking seeds and planted them directly into very healthy, well aerated soil from here on the farm that i had placed into cups with a very small amount of Amonium Nitrate fertilizer. The smaller seed of the 2 germinated in 3 and a half days, the second seed germinated in 4 days. They have been out in the sun all day everyday getting 10+ hours of direct sunlight and i bring them inside in the evenings as it is still a little cold in the early mornings and i want to keep the plants and roots developing fast and well.

best of luck with them ;)

About us

Strain Hunters is a series of documentaries aimed at informing the general public about the quest for the preservation of the cannabis plant in the form of particularly vulnerable landraces originating in the poorest areas of the planet.

Cannabis, one of the most ancient plants known to man, used in every civilisation all over the world for medicinal and recreational purposes, is facing a very real threat of extinction. One day these plants could be helpful in developing better medications for the sick and the suffering. We feel it is our duty to preserve as many cannabis landraces in our genetic database, and by breeding them into other well-studied medicinal strains for the sole purpose of scientific research.

Social Network

Add us on social networks