Yes they are- I usually water every three days, but when they need it, I'll water. That was a pesky fly lol! Since the plants have started smelly "planty", I've seen different type of bugs, not IN the plant, but flying about or crawling around.

Yes, they do appear to like the blues. They are called blue antics- WavePoint Blue Wave High Output T5 460nm Actinic Lamps: : 45" Bulb - 54 Watt

Sku: WP01015 URL: https://www.petmount..._product/523661 Unit Price: $9.99. I've got 4 of them, and four of these http://www.htgsupply...-Grow-Bulbs.asp staggered. These came with my http://www.htgsupply...Fluorescent.asp, and they seem to be working great for veg.

I've had to LST them already, they are beasts. I gave them their first feed of 2/3 cups of FF Happy Frog Organic Fert, and Roots Organic EWC. It smells like pure sh*t in the closet now, but they LOVED the mix!

I mite as well leave some pics while I'm here. Thanks man, the yellow is fading. I dunno what it was, but it got fixed after I fed 'em. Peace, Light n Luv.

• Like 1

What's up all? So a quick update on the girls. Whatever was wrong with the leaves turning yellow was never named. I looked at diagrams and it looked like they were either getting burned by the lights, dried out b/c the fan was on them 24/7, the ph, or they needed nutes. Checked ph, was 6.8-7.0. So I gave them ea 3 tspns bone/blood meal, FF Fert, and 3 tablespoons of Bio Bizz Fish Juice.

And after two of the sockets blew in my rig, I took the other two lights out, and moved all of the girls to the back and out of direct reach of the fan. I was supposed to start flower this Thurs, now I have to wait until I get my new rig. Plus, I want to give them time to adjust to the feeding and see what they do.

Other than the yellow leaves- the sativas are growing like crazy! I have to lift the lights again, even though I LST'd.

Thanks for reading- Peace. Light, and Love!

post-21505-0-49451100-1368586982.jpg

• Like 2

yes growing very nicely and staying bushy it seems they enjoy the neon so far :)

Thanks for the news man keep us updated ;) i hope they'll adapt to the nutes without troubles ;)

Thanks Dust! The leaves are still yellow in some spots, mainly on the Lemon Skunk. And now some of the leaves are getting yellow tips on the end of them. Hopefully they will come around.

So today I put the girls into flower, it's been 1 month and 1 week since they've been alive. They are under 4 Flora Suns (54x4 watts), 2x 3000k (54x2 watts), and 4x24 watts (side lighting 2 ft 4 bulb unit). Right now that's 420 watts for four plants.

I'm waiting for my new rig to come in b/c 2 sockets are blown in the one I have now, which would then increase the wattage to 528 for four plants; but it looks like the 430 watts will be enough for four plants.

Am I right or wrong? Thanks in advance! Peace. Love n Light.

post-21505-0-83367400-1368738094.jpg

post-21505-0-84534700-1368738182.jpg

post-21505-0-17669000-1368738245.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like those girls are very compact, just the way I like them for T-5's. I don't think you will have any problems with the lighting for now however this is a light game. More light, better yields. I found that my bank of 8 bulbs of T-5's just couldn't penetrate into the canopy very well. That is when I bought two 4ft T-5's for the sides, just like you did. One thing I did find out about running with T-5's, its always good to use the same genetics because an even canopy is going to be very important for you to maintain. Because once they start flowering, those lights will be right on top of those girls! Thanks for posting the pics and keep em' coming!

Hey, I appreciate the insight turksteelman! I have 2 sativa dominant and 2 indica dominant. I'll try and keep em separated like that once they really start blooming. Right now I LST'd them, and found more bud sites under the fan leaves. So now all future bud sites are getting as much light as they can.

When I get my new rig, it'll give me 216 more watts, so I think that should be over 600 watts. And I'll be adding 4 redsuns to the mix. If I have to, I'll add a few CFL's. I'll keep em coming. Cheers!

Hey wats up Phyziks? They are doing very well thank you, and are in their fourth day of 12/12. I had to end up LSTing them, but they are still reaching for the lights. I was cleaning them up, so here's a pic. ttyl

post-21505-0-36743500-1369171626.jpg

• Like 2

Hey all- so my girls are in their 2nd week of flowering. Cleaned out the dead leaves from the bottom. The sativas are taking off as they should. Everyone seems happy after they received some phosp, nutes, and dolomite for cal/mg. Lata! Peace, love n light.

post-21505-0-52126000-1369676558.jpg

• Like 1

all looking nice man :) I like when ladies have a little bend like this and show some nice secondary tops, always looks cute to me ^^

Thanks for the news Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

Sup bro? Yeah, it can get pretty expensive, especially with the lights. I just ordered 4 red suns and will stagger them and the flora suns on my new 8 bulb rig I have on the way. I will use the old rig for side lighting, and with the sidelights I have now, that will be 732 watts! I'm thinking that might be too hot for only 4 plants, but the lighting is what gives the buds. They are starting to bud, might as well leave some pics since I'm answering now.

Health, Wealth, Peace n Properity to all!

1. Lemon Skunk (S/I)- LST, look at all the new bud sites hiding! I'm hoping the rear lights will take care of that.

2. Chill Om (S)- Very Sturdy Mandala plant.

3. Hashbomb (I/S)- small cal/mg phosp- Now thriving and growing strong.

4. Ketema (I)- Landrace-very sturdy-no issues-prefers dry soil.

post-21505-0-68744100-1370109544.jpg

post-21505-0-99047000-1370109610.jpg

post-21505-0-93255200-1370109681.jpg

post-21505-0-75549700-1370109759.jpg

post-21505-0-51182300-1370109851.jpg

• Like 1