Dr Grinspoon by Gonzo

gonzosghost

very nice looking frost indeed man those buds are looking good, i hope the smoke will be as good as people say it is :) but some slh odor can not be bad in mouth :P

Have a good drying and smoking man!

• Like 2

very nice looking frost indeed man those buds are looking good, i hope the smoke will be as good as people say it is :) but some slh odor can not be bad in mouth :P

Have a good drying and smoking man!

Thanks man :) We'll see how she smokes :) She is quite airy so im trying to dry her slow :)

Very Nice :D Probably was a breeze trimming it huh?! Can't wait to see it cured :D

Hopefully the end product is worth all the time and effort! 13wks! Props to you :D

Thanks IG :) She has such an airy structure that I only took off the big fans on the main stem and hung her up :) I want dry her as slow as poss ;) My guess is she might be a pain in the ass to trim due to a low calyx to leaf ratio

• Like 1

Ya bro congratualtions!! Taking a 13 week plant to the finish and such nice sparkly results are something to be proud of :biggrin: for Grinspoon that's gonna be a decent yield I would think. Way to go man..like everyone else I can't wait to hear how she smokes!!

Peace

Ya bro congratualtions!! Taking a 13 week plant to the finish and such nice sparkly results are something to be proud of :biggrin: for Grinspoon that's gonna be a decent yield I would think. Way to go man..like everyone else I can't wait to hear how she smokes!!

Peace

Thanks Smokey ;) I am amazed at how she turned out :) The deep intense lemon citrus scent is really nice :) Like SLH but without the haze, just Super Lemon, lol ;) Ive got some pics of the trimming, i'll post them now ;)

Aaaaah shit Gonzo that is the BOMB

Makes me want to turf the missus out and start growning indoors !

Those nugs are bigger than any ive ever brought at Barneys

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

• Like 1

Aaaaah shit Gonzo that is the BOMB

Makes me want to turf the missus out and start growning indoors !

Those nugs are bigger than any ive ever brought at Barneys

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Lol :lol:

Thanks bro :) I had a particular phenotype that had some good bud structure :)

Just awesome bro, that's gonna be some great mornin smoke. I just finished th last of my SLH this morning :( lol..looking forwArd to a smoke report on the infamous Dr Grinspoon!

Thanks Smokey :) I ran SLH last year and I chopped it early due to infounded worries and the Dr smells exactly like it :) Like a chemical lemon ;)

A mnth of curing should make that weed some conoisseur soke like they like to call it :P I hope it will !!

Have a good drying man

Definetly a connoisseur smoke ;) I showed the jar to a friend (he's not a connoisseur,lol) and he said "thats a bit shit is it" :lol: I tried to say, it's Grinspoon and it's amazing I have anything at all but he just saw fluffy "shit" buds, lol :) Shouldnt have showed him the AK-47 first, lol :)

• Like 2

Hahaha :) no doubr bro! It's a great thing you're doing with all the reviews man! I really appreciate it!

And about your homie, he just doesn't get it in the situation haha :) To me that looks every bit as good as the AK, but a little more interesting just bcuz its Grinspoon :D

• Like 1

Hahaha :) no doubr bro! It's a great thing you're doing with all the reviews man! I really appreciate it!

And about your homie, he just doesn't get it in the situation haha :) To me that looks every bit as good as the AK, but a little more interesting just bcuz its Grinspoon :D

Thanks IG :) I plan on running GHSC/SHS strains for the next few years and posting seed testing reviews/journals :) I will go through them slowly and bring their new strains to life here on Strainhunters.com :)

Thanks for the nice words about the Dr :)