WOW dude..that's hardcore!! I'm gonna have to come visit and be a tester for your first products :):P I can't wait to see that in action if you pick it up..very cool shit bro :thankyou:

Got my quote today for the room size extractor.......

It's £18,500 + tax and shipping to the UK.............

.......lol, Silence fills my home..........this is just beyond my price range (for now, lol) I must have this, it will be mine :) I could quite easily have it by this time next year :)

Ouch!! WOW I am gonna have to watch this video when I have the time. I can only imagine the scale and quality of the extracts produced!

When you see how much concentrate he pulls out with the tongs it really sells this machine, I would dedicate a whole crop to this :) Free training in Denver with purchase :)

• Like 1

When you see how much concentrate he pulls out with the tongs it really sells this machine, I would dedicate a whole crop to this smile.png Free training in Denver with purchase smile.png

Let me know if you cross the pond :) Would be dope to meet u :cool:

• Like 1

Sounds like a good plan smile.png Would be great to meet and talk about the good herb, you seem as keen as I to discover everything about it, lol wink.png

Definitely :D I see my girl now like, "guysss DAMNNNNNN enough about weed already, it's been a week straight non-stop"! hahahaha

Smoking & chatting!

Bless bro

• Like 3

Wha hahahahaha.

My Lady says the same thing. She's always going on about me going on about the magical herb. You can never talk enough about cannabis.

Haha true :) My lass is slowly started to get pissed of at the laptop haha. I've ALWAYS got it in my face!

& I don't know what I'd do without the forum tho!! Keeps me from having to talk about any of this in the "real world".

We all know that their eyes are ears are on us!

• Like 2

Definitely :D I see my girl now like, "guysss DAMNNNNNN enough about weed already, it's been a week straight non-stop"! hahahaha

Smoking & chatting!

Bless bro

Hahaha :) I have many people in my life that hate my phone for the amount of time I spend on it :) I am currently using a PC but usually have my phone out rocking the mobile version of this place :) I have chilled out a bit recently but I remember when I first came on here.....it changed my life and I don't mean that in a cheesy way, lol :) I mean it in the way that it seems to have changed yours also :) I spend everyday on this forum but just don't have the time at the moment for much surfing, when I first joined I was on all day, reading every thread. I use my buddys internet connection and my friend was not bothered because I was "learning the ways of farming" but it was getting insane how much time I spent on here in comparison to the time spent with friends, oops :) All my mates are constantly around me chatting and I'm just glued to the forum, lol :) They've got used to it now but I do try and be more sociable and put down the phone :) This is why I haven't been talking much on here recently :) Until now.....

Lol.....let me just cut this Amnesia Haze ramble short by saying - Yes, I think your missus would hate me as we would talk forever about this glorious plant ;) Especially with some of this haze I'm smoking, Lol :) The Kali even more so :)

I would also like to say that I have had a big-ass joint of Sweet Mango and it has really pleased the masses ;) It is also a bit trippy like Smokey said :)

• Like 1

Haha NICE :D

And I certainly can relate! My guess it that we were tight in another life lol!

& I know what you mean as far as it being a life changing experience as well.

A series of events lead me down this path, and I'm so thankful that I landed here :)

A year ago at this very time I was thinking to myself, damn man I need a grower in the contact..

Hated having to depend on other people and dealing with the "markets" varying prices..Shortly after that thought I was ordering seeds and hitting the forums & books :)

September will mark a year since I first started the learning process, so I'm still in the beginning stage of things, but I'm happy to say I'm an amateur now and no longer a novice! I'm still in that read as much as you can, whenever you can stage haha! Hope is never passes.

But Another year from now I will have made as much progress as I did this year and so on for the years to follow :D

Cheers to making progress and cheers again for being chill as shit haha!

Ps, wish I was smoking some own grown...Instead I'm smoking some shotty kinda Kush lol.

Another couple months man! I wish i had and on and off coma switch haha. I would coma my way thru this time haha

Bless brother

• Like 2

I wish i had and on and off coma switch haha. I would coma my way thru this time haha

Bless brother

Lol :) Sounds like a plan ;) I think I would coma through the next few months until the Kalis are finished and its time to go to Amsterdam :)

I truly am grateful also for landing here after 6 months of my journey :) Although i have looked after and been present at some grows for friends in my 20's, it has only been a year and a half of my journey, only a year of actual growing, lol :) I read everyday for 6 months online and learned loads :) It was almost like going through a college course for growing before I did any real growing :) I took what I learned from the internet and the confidence to be around plants that I'd got from my friends grows and went from there :) You also have to be prepared to go to jail to do this sort of sh*t :) lol :)

• Like 1

Lol :) Sounds like a plan ;) I think I would coma through the next few months until the Kalis are finished and its time to go to Amsterdam :)

I truly am grateful also for landing here after 6 months of my journey :) Although i have looked after and been present at some grows for friends in my 20's, it has only been a year and a half of my journey, only a year of actual growing, lol :) I read everyday for 6 months online and learned loads :) It was almost like going through a college course for growing before I did any real growing :) I took what I learned from the internet and the confidence to be around plants that I'd got from my friends grows and went from there :) You also have to be prepared to go to jail to do this sort of sh*t :) lol :)

Haha sad but true..

So I move in a very particular manner lol.

No scale, No tell, No sale! And stick and move :D

We're a little better protected than you guys as far as our privacy and freedom within out homes is concerned tho..

Also nowadays you can win in court against the dreaded marijuana haha.

But may Jah be with you man! Hopefully you everything is smooth in the near future.

• Like 2

Haha sounds a little familiar, I didn't realize you too were not an old pro :) I too am only about 1.5 years into growing, and also spent about 6 months reading everything I could before I started to grow :P I found in the end I had to put away my hesitations, pull out the pots and actually get growing and now on my 4th crop I'm happy I finally got the balls to do it!

International bro I still try and read something everyday and learn as much as I can about growing I feel your passion man :)

Peace bros

• Like 1

Haha sounds a little familiar, I didn't realize you too were not an old pro :) I too am only about 1.5 years into growing, and also spent about 6 months reading everything I could before I started to grow :P I found in the end I had to put away my hesitations, pull out the pots and actually get growing and now on my 4th crop I'm happy I finally got the balls to do it!

International bro I still try and read something everyday and learn as much as I can about growing I feel your passion man :)

Peace bros

Thanks dude :) I want to be a master someday, lol :) Its what gets me out of bed every morning, that and my daughter, lol :) Im always reading stuff and getting more info :) I still only know a fraction of whats needed ;)

We will strive to be great, lol ;)

• Like 1