nice growth those babies are happy to grow ^^ And yes greeno it was on the kalash that i had this once :)

Thanks for the nice work on the updates gonzo as always :)

Have a good grow!

Kind words as always my friend :) Its not as good as my MM journal but not to worry ;)

really enjoyed this journal

good luck gonzo

peace bro :cool::hunter:

Thanks man :) I haven't felt great about this grow due to off timing transplants etc but we will see :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gonzo, another great journal and some pretty ladies man :) If it helps ease your worries at all with my first Sweet mango auto grow I had one pheno that was more sativa like, similar to yours, end she took 12 weeks total to finish. My patience (well..I wasn't REALLY that patient lol) rewarded me with a 100 g plant with very nice qualities. I also had one that finished at 10 weeks, it seems to depend on the pheno and conditions it seems.

Best of luck brother!

Peace

sexy flowering time man ;) and already a lot of frost for small flowers like this :)

Thanks for the news man keep them coming

Have a good grow

How's it going man :) Im starting to feel better about this grow :) We will see what happens :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

• Like 2

Hey Gonzo, another great journal and some pretty ladies man :) If it helps ease your worries at all with my first Sweet mango auto grow I had one pheno that was more sativa like, similar to yours, end she took 12 weeks total to finish. My patience (well..I wasn't REALLY that patient lol) rewarded me with a 100 g plant with very nice qualities. I also had one that finished at 10 weeks, it seems to depend on the pheno and conditions it seems.

Best of luck brother!

Peace

Thank you brother Smokey :) You have eased my mind significantly, I thought I had just messed them up :) There may be a happy ending yet ;)

Thanks for that dude ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks :) Its been an awesome few days as you can imagine :) I'm just still stunned about the result :) Thank you again by the way :) I'll try and shut up about it, sorry, lol :)

Anyway, here's this update, I will try and improve on this Auto Cup from now on :)

N9VOFa4.jpg

YdBYRAN.jpg

ZcwZCTQ.jpg

There we have it.....not quite the quality of the 'Gonzo Comic' but im just learning about the Autoflower and it's ways ;) See you next time :)

• Like 4

thanks for the update man, indeed the trichome prodution seems very nice on one of the lady or many others maybe too? :) I wish to you that they all are ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated

I still think they are looking very nice Gonzo..some nice trich formation and size as well :) And you REALLY can't be blamed for a little bit of neglect at this point in time I wouldn't think..I don't blame you anyways!! :lol:

I like that you sit with them and read, you are right they will like the extra CO2 plus I think they know when we are there. I play music for my garden during lights on hours and often they get to suffer to me singing along with it when I am down there lol.

Keep up the nice work bro

Peace

Brother you have done it again :D. Like I say before really love that you use comic ;). Your plants are looking so good. Best of luck to you and your girls.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

• Like 1

Nice start bro,

I can imagine it may be hard to keep your mind focused on the grow actually, hehe ;)

Have a good time bro, you will enjoy growing those autos anyways.

-Peace.

Thank you man :) They really are lovely smelling girls :)

thanks for the update man, indeed the trichome prodution seems very nice on one of the lady or many others maybe too? :) I wish to you that they all are ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated

Yeah the trichromes are coming thick and fast :) Thanks for popping by :)

Damn! I can't multi-quote with the mobile version sorry :) I can but it's a bit of mess around :)

I still think they are looking very nice Gonzo..some nice trich formation and size as well :) And you REALLY can't be blamed for a little bit of neglect at this point in time I wouldn't think..I don't blame you anyways!! :lol:

I like that you sit with them and read, you are right they will like the extra CO2 plus I think they know when we are there. I play music for my garden during lights on hours and often they get to suffer to me singing along with it when I am down there lol.

Keep up the nice work bro

Peace

Damn! I've also reached my 'like limit' for the day, lol :)

Lol, I sing and dance about aswell :lol: Its great sitting in the growroom with the girls :) I agree they do know your there :) My friend keeps saying "but they like getting touched" lol. Maybe they do, lol :)

lovely room Gonzo i bet you and "Rizzo" sit in there getting high and taking the piss out of each other !

Thanx for putting in the effort - it makes me grin every time you update

Lol :lol: Rizzo does want to smoke in there but I forbid it :) I don't smoke tobacco but any smoke will cause stomata closure :) I used to blaze like a mo-fo in there, lol :lol:

Brother you have done it again :D. Like I say before really love that you use comic ;). Your plants are looking so good. Best of luck to you and your girls.

Peace & Smoke

Brother Jimmy

Thanks bro :) I've not done so well with these girls but it's all part of the learning curve :) Thanks for stopping by with some positive vibes :)

Again sorry I've ran out of 'likes' for the day :)

Hello folks :) Hows things? I've changed the title of the journal because my tri-pot tournament did not workout as well as id thought when I transplanted them :) I had to move them also and it all went pear shaped, lol :)

This grow is not my best but as I previously mentioned, my job as a strain hunting seed tester is to report the various qualities of the genetics ;) My nose is not quite as good as Francos, that guy has a 'nose that knows' lol ;).....but I try my best :)

Anyway, here's this week's :)

JQT6taN.jpg

7LmbPj5.jpg

FLwfqo3.jpg

See you next time :)

• Like 5

Yeah Gonzosghost frosty buds there! as usual very nice job, very good energy!! thanks for all your job, best luck mate! ;)

Thanks dude :) Its an honour to have you back man :) This grow is not going as well as I would have liked but they seem to be looking good now :)

Take care, Gonzo ;)