Big Tooth (Outdoor world cup strain)

gonzosghost

don't think anyone will have much info. But we are pushing to get description of all the strains to come, hopefully we will see Franco pop in for some input this month. finger crossed ^^

But i can present her to you :)

Here is One of the only pics i've seen of the big tooth

post-4970-0-02664200-1366199450.jpg

• Like 2

Holy sh*t man that has some serious 'tooth' lol ;) She has some lovely side branching :)

I thank you for presenting her to me my friend :)

This is what I live for now, these new strains from our favourite guys in white coats :) I count the days till this new catalogue of strains becomes available. I will await my outdoor cup parcel with a certain level of excitement :)

• Like 1

The new strains looking awesome. Been following Instagram. The main cola on the Miami White was massive.Like the sound of the King Kong and looked good on Joa's pictures. Shame he does not share them with us here also.

Holy sh*t man that has some serious 'tooth' lol wink.png She has some lovely side branching smile.png

I thank you for presenting her to me my friend smile.png

This is what I live for now, these new strains from our favourite guys in white coats smile.png I count the days till this new catalogue of strains becomes available. I will await my outdoor cup parcel with a certain level of excitement smile.png

Looks great. Read it will be before the end of the year the new strains.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I have received some with hybrids nutriments.

If you have more info about it please tell me more

genetics, flowering time etc thanks a lot :)

Edit: I guess if it's only for outdoor cup it's gonna grow very well outdoor ? :D

• 2 weeks later...