The Handyman,Sweet Mango Auto,

Hi guys, so its time again for another cup,,i will say sorry now for the way this looks I can not use my return button among other things on this site just now so im sorry if messy I cant help it ,, ok so here we go.....

I have decide to use a soil this time iv went with Plagron ,terra, light mix,, she was started with a rockwool cube soaked in a very light solution of a mix of formulex and Advanced Nutes B52,and that is the last of anything I will use exept powder feeding,Unless she gets sick or needs a boost of some kind,,,, EC of soaking solution was EC 0.4 and temp inside propagator was 29 and humidity was 67,,

The way im thinking about growing this is outside in the greenhouse tho as my new grow room wont be long now I will have the choice to move in if she isn't doing to well outside,,Tho I think I will just leave her in the greenhouse im putting up also,,we will see how good the weather is and make mind up at the time,,Unfortunatly I do not have the time just now to do any nice graphics for you guys but I will do if I can get time,,i hope you all emjoy this grow as it will be all very new to me with the green house and new grow room so keep an eye out as should be good even if the plant isn't,lol,,,

oh I should say I may pop another to put with it and do two as don't wanna take the chance of another small yield as I got with the test mango,,,im sure no more than 20g MAX and will be lucky at that,,,it puzzles me tho as she was so strong and a meter tall good internode lenth everything was good she just seemed to stop growing bud,??? and I could find nothing exept the size of the pot but it was a 9 ltr so that should have been good cos she was in rockwool not soil,,, weird , I wasn't going to do her for the cup but I thaught why not if she turns bad again il just cut down n concentrate on the outside cup,,,thanks guys see u soon,,,

post-16044-0-98698700-1366226466.jpg

Good luck in your journal man hope you will make some nice bushes with that lady and the possible future one :P

For your return, Did you try to instal mozilla? To keep you waiting just type your text in wordpad or whatever and copy paste, for your jrnal update at least, until it's fixed ^^

Have a good grow man keep us updated with a nice journal ;)

Good to see you around here again.

Have e good luck with your journal man.

Cheers.

never left mate,lol, just really busy setting up my new business,,so its all go that's why no great pics as done on camera but next ones will be a lot better my camera was flat,lol

yeh dust mate still no working so im going to have to do it on photoshop or similar that I have,but as I saw there will be less of them il just do them in more detail every two weeks instead of every week then u see results too