atrox's Sweet Mango on Coco (16.04.2013)

the sweet mango seems a very good auto strain for me.

i think if you pre grow them in the house on 18h you can create some monsters if you pull them out in summer.

maybe i try that in the future one time.

i let some more pics follow in a few minutes !!

peace

• Like 1

thx, yeah i know im lazy sometimes but the buds on second pic are harvested with hand only no scissors :D

I have the result for the 2 plants harvested last.

140gr dry.

that makes a 200gr for 3 automatics. very nice result for me, im very satisfied by that !!

peace

Now that is finishd i might tell that i read a little guide about automatics before i started.

was on 4:20 if i remind right now. i just searched for reliable infos and it looked very serious....

so they said a few things that i really changed this time. ( i had 3 auto bomb in one past grow that had 20gr each)

i changed:

-only 1 pot ( 11l was kinda perfect i think)

-dont let them dry out like fems (doesnt help)

-18h light until they start to flower on their own (then back to 12h)

you get larger plants that yield alot better imo.

if i grow any auto again, it'll be grown like this again.

some say auto and coco dont work, thats just bullshit as you see. maybe its a bit "sweeter" on soil, but is much harder to get this yield i think.

perfect auto strain for me the sweet mango, smoke is mild but after 2-3 hits i feel a soft mellow wich i like.

peace hunters

• Like 2

Excellent results bro..200 g's for 3 autos? I'll take that anyday!! :) That's a MASSIVE main cola on the one!! And there are still many out there that don't believe you can get decent yields..nice work showing them different. Enjoy your harvest bro :biggrin:

Peace

Definitely true words spoken Atrox . All that talk bout 12/12 from start is cool BUT it will work only for so long till you get lower and lower yields with every cycle. For medium. coco or in my case the use of 50/50 coco + hydro correls gives easily 30 to 50 % bigger plants , better root development and larger yields. It drains like crazy and is messy BUT if you willing to deal with that it is absoltely worth it. Main thing to grow strong plants is proper start and a good VEG. I even will use a dedicated GROW Light this time . Even if it is used only for 15 or 20 days this will bring the plants to a size from which stretching double or three times means big + tall plants - decent yields - all these 20 / 30 gram a piece grows will only lead to frustration and no time to cure the weed properly, since it is gone long before it had the time to cure properly ..lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...