Hey Everyone Chef RUM here to stop nerve pain

stopnervepain

I'm a purveyor, not of ganja though. I came across some treats that really reduced the feeling of pain I have and ever since have kept seeking strains that are best suited for it. I have found many others to have good times with. I'm very interested in in increasing humidity,CO2, compost tea recipes, edibles recipes, etc. I forgot how I first became a fan of Green House, but ever since they gave me my first free grinder I've been pretty loyal to the brand. I got my lighter, my keychain, and all I need is some clothes to match. I look forward to see how their testing goes with the various cannabinoids. I've been tuned in to the Delta-9 science since ENCARTA came out for home computers. Finding out how ancient the medicine is and learning more in Eastern Massage thrusted me into the holistic world of marijuana. I wish to yield great genetics that #stopnervepain. Hopefully you can help.

• Like 1

hello welcome on SH forum!

We have a few threads around the fourm talking about the medical strains or medical uses of marijuana etc.. i hope you will like them and perhaps find some answers and also share some infos with us :)

If you have any peoblem or question just ask and we'll do our best to help you out.

Have a good discovering of the place

see ya online