Guerrilla watering

Oblivious

Hey guys, i started makeing an outdoor guerrilla garden and i'm wandering how close my plants can be to running water without them drowning.

The soil is slightly downhill and i have a small flow of constantly running water comming down which i can block up or open simple with a stone but i'm wandering if i can't just put the plants fairly close and leave them all summer.

I've asked around and some people have told me that if it's constantly running and doesnt stop by the plants it's fine seeing as they only absorb what they need but i'm not sure. Need help ASAP plants are geminating now ;)

Hi man, you can look in the jamaica xpedition live thread, you will see growers over there sometimes grows in the middle of rivers, and therefore make a kind of natural hydro system, I guess you'll have to have the correct flow of water to not make the soil too wet, but always a little humid and soft and your girls should like it, maybe sometimes break the water flow to let them dry once every week and put it back.

Have a good grow man hope we'll see those ladies online :)