Hesi Schedule for Autoflower in a Capillary System

syth

Hey

I can't seem to figure out how to dose and schedule that dosage for a autoflower.

I found this schedule for a regular female in soil: (In German or Dutch)

post-24656-0-83588500-1366738940.jpg

But I read ppl recommending just 1/8-1/2 of the dosage for a autoflowering strain.

So far I got an auto Royal Bluematic from Royal Queen Seeds growing in small amounts of coco.

Will be moved into soil when she gets big enough. Using a capillary-box (self-watering system) in a greenhouse.

And will be doing an identical setup for when I get my auto Dark Devil from Sweet Seeds

self_watering_system.gif

Basically something like the pic above. 40 liters of soil for two plants.

Will also be doing a semi-scrog setup, 80cm from the top of the box.

Got the following Hesi products coming in the mail very soon:

hesi-bloom-complex-1l__94918.jpghesi-phosphorous-plus-1l__72962.jpghesi-power-zyme-500ml__53781.jpg

Hesi Bloom 1l. Hesi Phosphorus Plus 1l. Hesi PowerZyme 500ml.

If you got abit confused, my question is: How should I dose the Hesi products above, and how often(eg. schedule)?

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!

post-24656-0-83588500-1366738940.jpg

for autos you feed the same doses as for regular plants, you just have to start from beginning with a little flowering nutes in the mix it is one of franco's tips for autos. and for the rest it's the same, start slowly as long as they are seedling and increase with age good luck man

Would start with no more than a half dose to start. I recently grew the Royal Queen NL Autoflower and I used full dosage as per your feeding chart and they burned quite bad. Can advise the Grow TNT complex it's rocket fuel and if you get a good start with autoflowers, then you will reap the rewards.

So I should just follow the schedule I posted? Ofc ignoring everything except for the 3 products I ordered.

don't follow it to the letter, but it's good to have those as a comparison, to give you an idea of what can be done, but it is mostly your plants that will decide the amount of nute you will put, if you just start with that line and never used like Gaz said start on half doses, and only go higher when you see the plants ask for it, and then put a little more until next time etc.. and when you will now your line you will be able to increase the dose a little before the plat ask it, but for beginning it's better to do thise way for me.. only a point of view ^^

good luck man