A.M.S

organictastesbetter2

sup, just ordered my self 1 A.M.S fem, upon admins suggestion. Will be giving this one a go, looks like its gonna be a lush summer. went to picknmix as giving loads of different ones a go. any suggestions on what these like in particular? heavy feeders? will do them with bat guano, any boosters needed or recommended? advice from AMS growers or people who know the strain well. let me know. thanks in advance. :bye:

Hello organictastesbetter,

I tried AMS outdoors last year. I fed it sea bird guano first and then black molasses and comfrey tea. I LSTed it, and had a lot of nice heavy branches. Because I bent it too close to the ground (about 40cm ave.), I had mold issues from end of September until harvest (Oct 24rth). She was a good yielder (about 550gm dry weight bud). Coulda weighed more hadn't been for botrytis. Next to it I had one Superbud that went through the same LST, yielded more (about 650gm) and was less subject to mold. Superbud had a higher leaf to calyx ratio as compared to AMS which has good solid colas.

Smoke is good: very herbal (parsley especially) and more fruity tones after 6 months curing. High is 50/50 -like the genetics- with front lobes of the brain hit first followed by a more body stone after a little while. I find it to be more of a daytime toke.

Feel free to ask more questions!

hey man thanks for stopping by and sharing this. I have never seen some hit half a box of 1! legend. I was going to give super bud a go but just stuck with a.m.s in the end. Had great results with original afghani #1 by seedsman a couple years back along with the church (the church was in a poly tunnel) a couple more I know are good are purple maroc and easy sativa. will put up a journal this year. hear people talk a lot about molasses, will have to give it a try. thanks again man and wish you luck this season.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, i have 1 Ams from pick and mix. she sprouted, il make a journal with it man, but, i got some big tooth for the cup. this year i got prepared and luck with this cup, so i have going. 2 x fem auto afghan mass (massive seeds, fast germinate) just put into pots. 1 x ams. 5 x mr nice shit 2 x purple maroc. and i put out 4 big tooth, plant more mid may. That's my ones i have going. if anyone is interested by any of them let me know and il post a journal :)