When the end is not the end, but just the beginning - an update on regeneration.

Guest guest

I have been off line for a time, so I thought I would update my post on regeneration. My church plant has reverted and is now in full veg growth. I pruned her, as when they caome back they send out branches everywhere, and need to be pruned. Some pictures;

regen1.jpg

regen2.jpg

regen3_0.jpg

regen4.jpg

regen5.jpg

this plant has now fully reverted and is in rapiod veg growth. It will now grow very fast.

happy growing,

john

Probably the most beautyfull re-vegging plant I've ever seen! I think we all will be excited about watching this everyoung lady developing!! Maybe you could measure her on a weekly basis or something for our joy!! Jah help you, and her!!!

In weed we trust!

Lev

Guest superbluehaze

hi Levente,

Thank you. I started regenerating plants when seeds were really hard to get, before the days of the internet.

I intend to use her as a mother and then re flower her. She should grow very quickly now. She is in a tent in my kitchen, under a 250 watt cfl.

I will keep you all informed, as I believe she is the best pheno from the church. She takes after northern lights, one of her parents - she stays short, but really has chunky buds, and in my case had the highest yield.

happy growing,

john

Guest superbluehaze

My pleasure Tokage. It is shame to cut down a plant when it has such a well developed root system and main stem.

I will keep posting and let you know how it all goes.

happy growing

john

Guest superbluehaze

hi jay,

Every plant is different when it comes to reverting from flowering back to veg.

She has taken around six weeks to achieve this;

she could be re flowered now, but i will wait and use her for as mother for as while, and then later re flower her, so she does not get too old.

I had her on 20 hour veg, under a 600 watt halide, but when the other plants were put into flower, by then I had managed to buy a tent, and a 250watt CFL, and she is under that now, on a 17 hour light cycle.

i will keep you posted .

happy growing,

john

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...