happy frog soil help

smoots

Is this considered super soil? I always used 100% and have never had all perfect green leafs. I switched from 4 gal pots to 7 gal thinking the plants would get bigger buds because after harvesting the time before, the roots took up the whole pot. Also I did agood flush but still getting low ph runoff and dying yellowing leafs

All other conditions should be good. Using ro water now with cal mag. Adjusting to 6.5 ph. But I'm thinking of adding higher ph every time I water. I flushed previously with 8 to 9 ph. Runoff is still 5.4

hi man, pictures should be working on latest phone now normally, you found the upload button?

If you can't put pics try to find a pic like yours on google or on the forum maybe?

And for your plant do you feed them?

It looks mostly like nutrient burn. I don't see an upload button. I went to choose file. Clicked on the pic in my gallery but it doesn't show up. I use fox farm grow big big bloom and tiger bloom per the instructions but have found out that is probly too much. I just got a tds meter but hadn't tested it out yet.

I would really like to be able to post pics as I'm starting my first dwc hydro because I've always had troubles with this soil

Guys at the store army that much help, they just keep telling me this soil is neutral and is the best stiff they carry.

ok fr the pics strange, you go in full editor mode?

for your plants if you think it is nute burnit probably is :) you are the one feeding them and seeing them daily ;) and without pics it's hard to know, but as long as your runoff is still not good you should do a bigger flush until it comes back to normal at least 2times amount of pots or 3 times as it didn't work the first time. could help you get the PH back if it comes from salts in the soil. Don't give cold water or hot water between 20 an 23 is ideal to disolve salts, and it is said that it's good to add a very little nute in your mixture when you flush too..

Good luck

It started out only as 1 then started on the others. It's the older leafs. New growth is looking good. Been flowing for 2weeks now and looking alot better since all the flushing. Kind of regretting the 7gal pots now. That's alot of water. Lol