Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flowers to the people

Liberty Haze and Pineapple Chunk in their 4th week of 12/12

Great film clip. Looks like they are really getting tall. Its amazing what all that extra light and such large buckets can do for a plant. I really like the white medium you are using also. Thanks for posting.

damn starting to build some nice nuggs in your room man :) how is the smell so far?

Have a good grow man

Hi turksteelman,

As I always say, light is the key to high yields inside. Assuming adequate nutrients, light is the key, but if you want large plants, then the roots need room to grow.

Thanks for having a look mate, I thought it may interest you. The difference between our two grows is, not experience as far as knowledge goes, but just that I am able to use ;large pots and more light. Perlite is my favorite medium but I add something to it to give it more moisture. In the past it has been 20% flytocell, but I am trying out a test pot with 20% coco to see how it goes. I like my pots to dry out fairly quickly, but with such a large pot, about 20% of coco is enough to add the required moisture retention without the medium becoming too wet so that it takes too long to dry out. Sometimes if I am not careful in my selection of medium it can take the pots as long as 10 days or so to dry out completely after flushing.

Hi Dust,

The smell is not too bad. I exhaust to under the house, so I have no carbon filter, but I run an ionizer in the room and exhaust regularly during the dark cycle and so far no trouble with smell at all,

thanks for looking.

take care,

john

• Like 2