Cook with cannabis

Jx-

Hello everyone

Today I wanted to share with you how I cook with cannabis

It's very simple i don't use a specific recipe for weed, I just take a normal recipe of brownies for exemple and there is more step :

You have to heat the butter with your grinded herb for a few hours.

I learned this from this video :

You don't need many grams to get a good high, just be sure to heat enough, but not too much, i usually set 100°C (because my oven can not heat lower than this...) and at least 4-5 hours.

Also I recommend you if it's the first time you cook with weed, to make something which has a lot of taste, brownies with a lot of chocolate, because the taste of the weed is strong and sometimes not everyone like this strong taste.

Enjoy cooking and getting high my friends :)

• Like 2

Hello

No problems my friend, I hope it will work for you !!

I made some brownies with something like 1,6 - 1,8 grams of some strong weed, I did not know what strain it was perhaps a good skunk (it smelled a lot).

And I eat 3 times brownies ;)

2 goods high (2 small brownies), and very strong one (3 brownies)

Also what I can recommend is that:

eat before nothing, for exemple if you eat in the morning at 7 am, eat the brownies at 11 am for example and after at 12 am have your mid day meal.

The high can take 1 hour to come, so be patient and don't eat to much.

I usually fall a sleep before losing my high lol.

And to the people who never cooked with cannabis, for the first time don't take too much. I think it's better to take a bit for the first time, than you can experience stronger high.

Also don't plan things to do during the day after you eat this, you will be too high lol

Hello

No problems my friend, I hope it will work for you !!

I made some brownies with something like 1,6 - 1,8 grams of some strong weed, I did not know what strain it was perhaps a good skunk (it smelled a lot).

And I eat 3 times brownies ;)

2 goods high (2 small brownies), and very strong one (3 brownies)

Also what I can recommend is that:

eat before nothing, for exemple if you eat in the morning at 7 am, eat the brownies at 11 am for example and after at 12 am have your mid day meal.

The high can take 1 hour to come, so be patient and don't eat to much.

I usually fall a sleep before losing my high lol.

And to the people who never cooked with cannabis, for the first time don't take too much. I think it's better to take a bit for the first time, than you can experience stronger high.

Also don't plan things to do during the day after you eat this, you will be too high lol

Thank you bro, i'll try. ;)

Peace!!