GREEN O's Autobomb full organic grow!!!!! HARVEST DAY 94 from seed!!!

nice strong look and color man :) good to see the auto genetics are doing good ;) I hope the final results will be 3 times better too :P

Have a good grow man thanks for the news keep us updated ;)

Mini update!!!!!

Today i woke up to a nice surprise, day 22 and all three plant's have sexed three female's !!! the autobomb's i wasent suprised they where female's they are feminized but the blue ryder is just a regular auto strain so the wait was killing me but all three plant's today showed pistil's. So sometime between now and next week's update i will post the link to the blue ryder grow it's gonna be in the grow journal's for all medium's section. until then happy huntin!!

• Like 2

The plants look healthy, nice color of green. Would love to see what these baby's will give. Success and i will be folowing!!

thank's brother the comment's are always appreciated, and well needed today as i woke up to find a terrible site in my grow room on the blue ryder plant i found multiple male preflower's on the lower half of the plant a total hermie so i had to kill it. honestly i wasent expecting much from the strain but to plant an regular seed and find female flower's only to find male flower's a day or so after suck's. Fortunately Both of the AUTO BOMB's are killing it and are full female's. so sadly there will be no link's to the blue ryder grow as i don't even bother playing around trying to flower hermie's i see a male preflower and it's out to the pasture with that not to mention several male preflower's right next to female one's quite a dissapointment. but Green house never fail's me so at least i can find some solace in that. anyways exspect an update in the next few day's until then happy huntin!

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!! Day 25 from seed!!!!!

i wanted to do an update even tho it hasn't been a full week, mainly because i am impressed at the growth rate over the past 5 day especially with regard's to the lateral bud shoot's. the plant's are both doing great there color is great seem to really be liking the organic nutrient's and rich soil. as i said earlyer the blue ryder plant turned out to be a hermie so that's it for that plant but luckly the GH gear held it's own and both autobomb's preflower's showed on day 22.

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant #1

day25011_zpsc48114c3.jpg

day25012_zpsfe088188.jpg

day25014_zps93765070.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb

plant #2

day25001_zps2463bf9a.jpg

day25002_zpsd0d071aa.jpg

day25003_zps039256be.jpg

day25007_zpsebd6404a.jpg

Group shot

day25017_zpse9716145.jpg

day25018_zpscdff7162.jpg

• Like 3

I woulda posted an early update too man!! Holy hell bro those are growing like wildfire :):biggrin: Sorry to hear about the hermie ryder..maybe it got stressed out being in such close proximity as the awesome Auto Bombs lol. It blows my mind that those ladies (congrats on the sexing btw) are in soil bro..keep up the awesome work and best of luck!!

Peace

• Like 1

Yo mann, sorry for the blue ryder, bu still, u got 2 beautyfull ladies with thick stems and short internods. And more light for the 2 of them. So no worries. Everything will we just goodd. Success mann. Peaceee!!

• Like 1

Looking good, really intrested to see how the full organic soil mix grows, similar to the one i use. The girls are growing a very good rate considering.

• Like 1

hehe yeah for sure we won't complain for an early update when it is to see happy girls like this ;)

Looking very nice man keeping that very nice bush shape you almost always manage to have ^^ And never the less they keep growing at a very nice rate with that bushy shape :)

I hope they'll continue like this till the end man have a good grow and thanks for the news

• Like 1

Incredible ! If someone else but you would post these pixand told us this was what 30 days old I would think yeah the web.....but since I know your green thumns just tell me all about your technique.

a( which pots do you use - size, soil, how much watering and most important how many hours of light do they get at which distance. I want my plants to grow crzy nice like yours once again.

I started out with an auto Bomb and that was vigorous, too - 18 hours lights for 4 weeks made them look like bug green salads and then they started growing buds. Now I trust on the long days and all the little sunlight we get sometimes to grow and boy that stuff is slow. Root development nada a pin growing down straight and then rolling up.

I need bacto or some funghi, it seems. Mainkly we need warmer days over here..lol or I have to open the grow room again

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!! DAY 30 from seed!!!!

Ok so it's the morning of day 30 well it's night time but it's the morning for my plant's because i keep my light's off during the day. the plant's are doing great the lateral bud shoot's are just killing it the small squat plant has a serious menorah thing going on the lateral branch's are so even. honestly i couldent be happier with the growth on Saturday i gave the plant it's first dose of the flowering regiment i am basically just following the General organic's schedule but because these are autoflowering i cut a week of the veg section of the schedule so on the written schedule i am on week 5 even tho when i feed it was only day 28. i have been feeding once a week on the last day of the week.

General organic's feeding schedule

General-Organics-Feeding-Chart.png

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant# 1

autobombday29003_zps74883fbb.jpg

autobombday29002_zpsdd89a2eb.jpg

autobombday29006_zps5a1f38fc.jpg

autobombday29016_zpsee912d90.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant #2

autobombday29007_zpscc05b620.jpg

autobombday29011_zps31035c83.jpg

side shot to show the menorah effect or what i call "scrog? no scrog!" result's of keeping plant close to the light from a young age.

autobombday29009_zps905e2f0b.jpg

autobombday29012_zps7fe65478.jpg

autobombday29017_zpsd5928ac7.jpg

Group shot's

autobombday29018_zps2444e02b.jpg

autobombday29019_zpsba849e8b.jpg

autobombday29013_zps3bf8875e.jpg

autobombday29014_zps4086519e.jpg

autobombday29015_zps7e700f4a.jpg

Alright well that's all i got for this update, until next time stay safe and happy huntin!

• Like 2

UPDATE!!!! DAY 36 from seed!!!

Ok so just a quick update today, not much to report really the growth has been pretty steady but finally the vertical growth has started to slow down and the flower's are just starting to develop. Auto bomb is sort of a slow starter flowering but in the last 20 day's it picks up quick i plan on harvesting this plant around day 70. Because of the switch from grow nutrient's to flowering nutrient's the week before a nice flush was preformed mid week and now is full into the flower schedule recommend by General organic's i am using the entire line of product's. all product's in the line are veganic with the exception of the bio marine the only fish based product in the line if you use the line and want your crop to be totally veganic you would have to leave that product out. I don't personally care so i used everything and so far i am impressed with the quality of the result's.

Green House Auto bomb

Plant #1

autobombday36007_zps0bcf59a7.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant #2

autobombday36011_zps6a1f1014.jpg

Mixed shot's and group shot's!!!!

autobombday36006_zpsc132cff6.jpg

autobombday36005_zps4a57f77a.jpg

autobombday36010_zps67c0156a.jpg

autobombday36012_zpseb34ef0d.jpg

autobombday36014_zpsfde7569a.jpg

autobombday36015_zps04dc720f.jpgautobombday36017_zpse82d4d6f.jpg

anyways that's it for now, until next time take it easy and happy huntin!

To grower's out i ask that you remember that in your community there are sick people who are poor and cannot afford there medication and would benefit greatly from a donation, out of the weed i grow anywhere from 1 half to 2 /3rd's of what i grow i donate to the needy now it doesn't even have to be that much even just making some oil out of your trim to donate to someone in need is enough to keep the good vibe's rockin. Karma is a great motivator but aside from that you get the good feeling of doing something positive for your community.

• Like 3

awesome man the girls have had a veru nice growth, and kept a very nice short internoedal length, should be fulll of buds here in no time ^^

Tell me, how much do you water your coco now that you got more used to it? you seem to have found a nice watering schedule for your setup ^^

Have a good grow man keep us updated

Giving is so much more rewarding than taking..mad props 4 that !

Let me try again. What is the exact mixture of soil & coco you use. The erth ooks so idy and with a nice drak brown color.

I am in the process of preparing the pots for the next upcoming operations and so far use mainly Cannna io Terra with some starter soil and a bit of pebbles witin.

I want to get Bio Bizz Light Mix with that dutch pofessional soil inside - (mixed into are perlite,bat guano/worm castings<7vermiculite) - seems I need some coco bricks and fresh clay pebles as well.

Anything else ?

What did you use exactly for this grow ?

What did you use exactly for this grow ?

actually believe it or not, i decided to move away from the coco this grow. Since i was doing all organic i wanted to use a more like soil based medium, i can't remeber the name of the product but a grow shop in my neighbourhood sell's it in clear plastic bag's without a label for cheap a lot of grower's i know recommended it for organic's so i tryed it out. the soil consist's of rich black humus, organic compost, Canadian sphagnum peat moss, sand, mycorrhizae and lime. the plant's are in 3 us gallon container's. my watering schedule is 1 big feeding every sunday and a light watering mid week if needed. and for nutrient's the entire general organic's line as recommended. and for light i am using my 400W hps start to finnish.

Fantastic ! You guys in canada know how to grow weed properly.

Actually decided to move away from the peat moss heavy Canna Bio Terra and try the Bio-Bizz All Mix instead. Got everything mixed in good ratios incl the stuff they call PRE-MIX. All-Mix ist ein Gemisch von 20% Hochmoortorf, 35% Gartentorf, 10% hochwertigem Wurmmist, 30% Perlite und 5% Pre-Mix

means 20 % highland peat-moss35% garden peat moss 10% worm castings plus 30% perlite and 5 % of PRE-MIX the miracle stuff consisting of various myrcozees, bloodmeals and other microbiotics.

The pre-micx can even be used after each grow to start a new groth after getting rid of the roots and used up parts of the soil.

http://www.biobizz.com/us/products/organic-substrates/all-mix

Also using their Root Juice ... looks as if they know what they <are offering ..

• Like 1