GREEN O's Autobomb full organic grow!!!!! HARVEST DAY 94 from seed!!!

Hi greenomatic, nice auto bomb grow. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy my three auto kalashs. Lookin forward to flowering.

Thank's alot grower 88 for stopping by , that auto klash look's like a hell of a strain i gotta give it a go one day for sure anyways thank's for the kind word's, stay safe and happy huntin!

Hey Greeno..congrats on the awesome plants!! I am loving the fade so far and can see some of the colours you are talkin about..and much respect for your goal of the ultimate fade!! Between that and organic soil they are gonna be tasty enough to eat..damn! I've been worried about yield with soil but you are showing us how its done proper..respect bro!!!

After looking at weak points in my growing I too have decided to really work on my flushing to try and get the cleanest and most flavorable buds possible and have decided to amp up my flushing routine and add tap water to it because I need to get more volume through but with 23 L pots I can't afford to be hauling shitloads of r/o water. I have a question for ya..if I am correct you use tap water for part of your flushing and r/o for the end? How do you deal with the chlorine in the water from the tap? Or does it not matter at this point? Thanks in advance for your help bro and best of luck!!

Peace

hey smokey , alright so to answer your question's. first i never use r/o water i don't own a reverse osmosis machine, so i pretty much always use tap water in my grow with the exseption of the final watering/ flush where i go out to the grocery store and purchase a bunch of big 4L jug's of distilled water . but to be honest i have done both distilled water for the last flush and just tap water and between the 2 i didn't notice much of a difference. no with regard's to the chlorine i haven't noticed any effect's from the chlorine in the water because i always allow my water a minimum of 24 hr's to sit in an open container so that the chlorine evaporate's off it work's really good . but yeah when i used the distilled water what i usually do is on my last watering / flush i used the distilled water then allow the container to dry out then harvest so the last water the plant get's has a ppm of 0 and my last watering is always a big flush so there is no chance of missed nutrient particle's in the medium that could lead to harshness in the smoke. also before the last flush i like to allow the medium a chance to really dry out and use up any reminaing nutrient's

• Like 2

thanks for the news man thos ladies are developing beautifully as always, very nice amount of tops growing everywhere and making some nice lolipops!

Have a good end of grow i hope you will get the fade you want but with a good flush and maybe try to put in a little more fresh air if you can at night and it should come :)

Ya I thought it was r/o or distilled, I'm thinking I will take a large round garbage pail or two and fill it with tap water 24 hrs before I'm ready to use it to flush so that the chlorine can dissipate like you mentioned. Thanks for the insight and answer bro :) All the best with finishing those beautiful ladies!!

Peace

Update!!! Day69 from seed!!!!!!!!

alright well my ques mark of harvesting on day 70 was definately off i'm thinking another 2 week's should do the trick and for that i plan on giving them 1 more light feeding and then straight water till the end. everything's going good the resin's starting to kick up and the bud's are getting bigger. Honestly i had higher hope's for the general organic nutrient's with the powderfeeding it did a great job but with out powderfeeding it's not as good especially yeild wise but not that bad ether just not as good, the resin however does smell pretty nice i'm thinking an extra 2 week's should be enough time for them to really fatten up anyway's here's the photo's and a little tune's to go along.

Green House Auto Bomb plant #2

69021_zps2886ba66.jpg

69044_zps7cfeab94.jpg

69047_zps9275e5d7.jpg

69042_zps6d9e46c9.jpg

69040_zps6f2cda5c.jpg

69037_zps4d7cb046.jpg

69036_zpsa6254290.jpg

69035_zps7588a37d.jpg

69034_zps09b8bc33.jpg

69033_zps3ea23011.jpg

69032_zpsedbf8716.jpg

69029_zpseed50607.jpg

69028_zpsbfb8992c.jpg

69024_zps08a5b178.jpg

69017_zpsce728b8a.jpg

69014_zps1763889f.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb Plant Number 1

69012_zps0277b2fb.jpg

69011_zpsb21c897c.jpg

69010_zps4afd4307.jpg

69009_zps5826b66f.jpg

69008_zps04ab4834.jpg

69006_zpsb8eed826.jpg

69005_zps6278f101.jpg

69004_zps0e387bce.jpg

69002_zpsacb8ce64.jpg

69001_zpsaedc6788.jpg

• Like 2

You may have had higher hopes when yield is concerned but they look great in my opinion smile.png

The resin content is insane wink.png The secondary branches are abundant smile.png Will be a clean smoke wink.png

Thank's a lot bro! i don't think the yield is necessary bad i just think that it would have been bigger if i had used powderfeeding which is surprising when you consider the cost difference between the 2 product's. but still the plant's will each have a decent yield of that i am certain mostly due to the significant amount of lateral branching.

Strange how all the resin comes later with the autoflowers, looking great the results. I have found every time so far that they take longer than catalogued.

hi,

perfect plant !!!!all resin and nice bud Peace

thank's bro !!!!!! i was checking out your auto grow earlyer today some killer looking plant's man i bet the smoke is top notch.

Strange how all the resin comes later with the autoflowers, looking great the results. I have found every time so far that they take longer than catalogued.

yeah i notice that with some auto's Green o matic i find to be ok with resin prroduction starting earlyer. about the taking longer then the catalogue i think it all depend's on your setting's condition's in the grow session's video's they say that for exsample like white widow they say it can finnish in 8 week's but for some people depending on condition's it could take 1 or two week's longer. i personally find that if you follow the method's used in the grow session's video specifically the really drying out before flushing and flushing 3 times from week 3 - 6 of the flowering i find that the bud's finnish up on time.

alright well i just figured i would share this picture of all the stuff i got with my 150 euro prize from the indoor growing contest, unfortunately because i am from canada i cannot order seed's but it was alright for me because i have good cheap access to GH seed's at home so i ended up getting alot of clothing and a metal grinder and the grow session's DVD series.

prize004_zps0afa2411.jpg

i honestly was alittle weary about getting the grow session's DVD because they have the hole thing online but after watching a few video's i am seeing alot more close up's on the plants on the dvd compared to the free online one maybe i am just crazy but i don't remember there being so many close up's. anyway's ill be back with another update in a couple of day's i also am about to plant seed's for my next crop i am gonna be doing a powderfeeding in straight coco bubba kush and chemdog grow i will be planting the seed's tommorow so expect the new grow journal in the grow for all medium's section until next time stay green!!!

• Like 4

Hey everyone, i just wanted to share a few pic's of some crazy bud i have been smoking this week. I will be doing an update on saturday of the grow the plant's are really starting to frost up and add some weight. i also just planted 3 new seed's and when they pop i will add a link to the new journal. the plant's i planted are 1 bubba kush, 1 chemdog and 1 Great White Shark i planted them all in straight coco to use up the last of my brick it will be a fast grow short 18ish day veg then flower i wanna have really fat flower's so i think keeping the plant's smaller will help achieve that plus i don't really have all that much time to finish that grow it has to be done by early October for my birthday and it will be a pure powderfeeding grow.

ok so the bud;s i have been smoking this week are insane kush at it's finest. the first is

Hindu Kush

oghindu014_zpsc62df782.jpg

oghindu032_zpscc49caa0.jpg

and the second is ...

Og kush

oghindu010_zpsb12af459.jpg

oghindu008_zpsb3031c02.jpg

both strain's are intensely pungent , the hindu is deep earthy but sharp kush aroma that taste's as it smell's has beautiful purple hue's and is SUPER potent i don't almost ever out a joint halfway threw but with this strain it doesent take much. The OG is a really interesting batch it really smell's strong and almost fuel like but also lemony it has a slight sativa side to it but it's predominately indica strong but extremely easy going high no paranoia kinda weed but maybe alittle too strong for beginner's. anyway's keep on the look out for an update on saturday and until then stay green !

• Like 1

Mmmmmm, purple kush and OG!

Have you come down yet?! Whahaaha

Lookin 100% top shelf!

Are these your own grown or is it dispensary bud?

Thanks for the smoke report and the inspiration!

I've been doing them ever since I saw you doing it!

Ps, get your mitts on some Alien OG if you can! It's a SUPERB Kush strain!

Mmmmmm, purple kush and OG!

Have you come down yet?! Whahaaha

Lookin 100% top shelf!

Are these your own grown or is it dispensary bud?

Thanks for the smoke report and the inspiration!

I've been doing them ever since I saw you doing it!

Ps, get your mitts on some Alien OG if you can! It's a SUPERB Kush strain!

hey bro, It's awesome that you started doing report's on strain's i think more people should do it around her.i am a HUGE weed nerd tho so i think that's why i have an obsession with genetic's. the bud that you thought is purple kush is actually hindu kush which is pretty close, purple kush is hindu kush X purple afghani so they are very similar smoke both are very earthy kinda kush's i just find that the hindu is alittle more toward's the sharper side then the purple kush which has alittle more of a musty kinda aroma from the purple afghan.

Now when you asked about if they are from a dispensary the answer is "yes" generally when i post bud picture's you can assume they are ether from a connect in the medical community a fellow grower or from a dispensary unless i say other wise. i am usually really proud of the bud's i produce so i will brag about it. i never want to imply that i grew bud's that i didn't grow i just post them because i figure since i love looking at bud shot's and hearing about different strain's that other's will have the same sort of interest so i am glad to see that in doing it it inspired you to do the same i mean we all come to this site because we identify with the idea's of strain hunting ever since i can remember i have sought out rare and special strain's of marijuana it started for me as a quest to always find the best weed possible and morphed into an obsession of trying to become familiar with as many strain's as humanly possible i make it a habit to purchase at least 2 - 3 different strain's a week and by different i mean like a new strain i havent tryed or a batch that seem's different then what i am used to along with my regular med's i always purchase thing's i need growing is also a really useful tool to obtain strain's that are hard to find or just to get to see the plant's you love to smoke. i honestly enjoy growing more then i enjoy smoking weed i don't know if that sound's werid but i think i would continue to do it even if i didn't smoke anymore ( which will probably never happen).

Haha def. doesn't sound wierd that you like growing more than smoking haha! I always say that growing is 10x more addictive than smoking haha :)

So trust that I do relate! And I'm becoming somewhat of a potsnob myself haha. Judging pretty much everything I get my hands on haha! Now that I'm growing I pay much more attention to all the bud I pick up that isn't mine ya know?!

But show it off man! No doubt! I will continue to share what I come across in my search for the best!

Cheers brother

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! DAY 80 FROM SEED!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i have to apologize i wanted to do the update on Saturday but i ran out of batteries for my camera. So today when i got payed i ran straight over to the shop and picked up a package, unfortunatly it's night time so it was hard for me to get good crystal shot's tommorow i will get some good one's without the flash. but they are getting really close i think in the next few day's i will put the ladies into straight darkness for 3 day's then harvest but we will see. both plant' are now really filling out and looking nice they have been getting just straight water for a while now. the shorter one smell's really fruity which i didn't expect and the tall one smell's more dank like fuel almost which was a complete surprise it's actually really nice heavy dank smell. both look like they are gonna have a nice yeild for an auto altho they are taking forever to finnish i think the wait will be worth it .

Auto Bomb # 2 Full organic

autobomb79001_zps2ddb77d7.jpg

autobomb79002_zps1bcd369a.jpg

autobomb79003_zps3a9e09f5.jpg

autobomb79005_zpse0184467.jpg

autobomb79007_zpsa16ba6d6.jpg

autobomb79009_zpsece2ed9c.jpg

autobomb79012_zps5b68c190.jpg

autobomb79013_zps07d2ccfd.jpg

autobomb79014_zps436d58c6.jpg

autobomb79015_zps1fbca78b.jpg

autobomb79016_zps10c4ba94.jpg

autobomb79021_zpsf5408180.jpg

autobomb79022_zpse9d1cbab.jpg

autobomb79028_zpse0c47abf.jpg

autobomb79030_zps539981d7.jpg

autobomb79036_zpsddaadfe8.jpg

autobomb79038_zps90fc7141.jpg

autobomb79039_zpse55a729f.jpg

autobomb79041_zps0525e872.jpg

autobomb79048_zpsb8575a1f.jpg

autobomb79049_zps50904a7d.jpg

autobomb79050_zps1ad7a8ff.jpg

autobomb79055_zps15030e2a.jpg

Both plant's

autobomb79060_zpsc480cf66.jpg

autobomb79104_zps61cf1ba4.jpg

AutoBomb #1 full organic

autobomb79061_zps6d256f60.jpg

autobomb79062_zpsa9280073.jpg

autobomb79064_zps57ae0ebd.jpg

autobomb79065_zpsf86fecdc.jpg

autobomb79066_zps76a3fa8a.jpg

autobomb79068_zpsf4dd5210.jpg

autobomb79070_zpsc4fdfaf9.jpg

autobomb79071_zpsa6d30032.jpg

autobomb79072_zpscca2b561.jpg

autobomb79073_zpsc7ab4b6e.jpg

autobomb79075_zpsc801bda7.jpg

autobomb79082_zps2983add6.jpg

autobomb79083_zps356e154a.jpg

autobomb79084_zps3b9a4a54.jpg

autobomb79091_zps87f5bd33.jpg

and the seedling's for my next grow which will have a link posted here next week still waiting for one more to pop

GH Bubba kush

autobomb79105_zpsc48a7b2b.jpg

GH Chemdog

autobomb79106_zpsc80df804.jpg

O yeah one last thing on my next grow, i decided i wanted more chemdog because i really love that strain so i gave my GWS away to a fellow grower that's why it' taking so long to pop the other chemdog should be above the soil by tommorow!!!!!!!!!!! anyway's i think the next time i update will be harvest day for the auto bomb's so until till then enjoy the photo's and stay green!!!

thanks for the update man those auto ladies are real senoritas! beautiful long cola, ok it's not as big as a photo plant or some other strain like kalash auto could do, but the maount of it clearly catches the fact that they are not fat, and it looks really nice like this ;)

Have a good end of grow man it will be awesome to se the chemdog grown by you (again right? or no it was TW last time maybe), should give us some nice journal hehe :D

thanks for the update man those auto ladies are real senoritas! beautiful long cola, ok it's not as big as a photo plant or some other strain like kalash auto could do, but the maount of it clearly catches the fact that they are not fat, and it looks really nice like this ;)

Have a good end of grow man it will be awesome to se the chemdog grown by you (again right? or no it was TW last time maybe), should give us some nice journal hehe :D

yeah honestly my last batch of autobomb the plant's had bigger cola's but still not HUGE cola's like with other strain's green o matic for exsample has large cola's in comparison to autobomb but the thing is even tho it doesent have quite as thick cola's there is still alot of bud on these little plant's because of all the bud branch's that developed, i actually think if i spent less time keeping the light's close and allowing the plant to strech to the light i probably would have had bigger cola's because there would have been less bud site' so there would be more space between each bud for light to penetrate and so on. in the end tho i think the weight of bud's per plant should be pretty decent nothing record breaking but considering i used a new nutrient regiment and soil instead of coco i think they actually are turning out pretty nicely another thing that's pretty cool is the tip's of the calyx's are turning purple and it was something i didn't expect but look's i hope it cover's the plant because lime green bud's with purple hue's sound's like a crazy combination.

with regard's to my next grow, this will be my first time growing the GH chemdog i have grown chemdawg before outdoor's but i am not sure what breeder it was from becaue i got it as a cutting i have also helped harvest chemdawg a bunch of time's it's a really amazing plant to harvest and smell the resin for me it should be a pretty interesting test chemdawg is up there definitely in my top 5 strain's of all time's i can't wait to have some plant's in full flower of the chemdog i am especially excited to grow it ever since i found out that green house sourced the chemdawg from apocarthy genetic's so we will see how it goes.

yes i think too your final weight will be far from being ridiculous ;)

and for the chemdog i look forward to it too :) such an amazing plants i love her buds ^^ i hope you ill get those awesome shape she can have ;)

Have a good end of grow man good luck on the purplishing ;)

Hey , later today i will do another update from the grow, but today i went to my dispensary and came across a strain that was in and i remeber someone earlyer mentioning i should try it or look out for it so i figured i would post some shot's of the bud.

the strain is fire og kush, it is probably the best og kush i have every tryed it STINK's and is so full flavored it's not funny a really gem. anyway' here are the shot's!!

Fire Og Kush

fireog009_zps7e92912b.jpg

fireog010_zps13ab2ea9.jpg

fireog011_zpsdc4e23e3.jpg

anyway's im gonna blaze another one right now, but stay tuned tonight i will be doing another update of the autobomb's hopfully my last one before the final flush as it's getting rediculous time wise like 85 some odd's day's already but hopefully very soon they will be ready to go. anyways until then stay green!

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! DAY 87 FROM SEED!!!!!!!!

Ok so today is the big final flush then darkness for 3 day's and harvest so i will upload shot's of the harvest a bit later. The plant's are looking great alittle purple going on on some of the calyx's a nice amount of rein and a good smell from the beginning of flowering with the autobomb i had worried it might not turn out too top notch but just like last time in the end she really pulled through plant number 1 actually smell's like headband it has a real fuel kinda stink mixed with a green o matic like hashish smell and the smaller plant smell's like NL #5 alittle fruity alittle hashy real nice i can't wait to try some out anyway's enough talking here are the photo's

AUTO BOMB FULL ORGANIC PLANT #1

autobombfinaly001_zpsba5ed476.jpg

autobombfinaly004_zpsf70e6a47.jpg

autobombfinaly007_zps7ab47bfb.jpg

autobombfinaly009_zps54bfeb87.jpg

autobombfinaly010_zpsb6b88cf6.jpg

autobombfinaly013_zpsbe8cf06d.jpg

autobombfinaly015_zpscefd354f.jpg

autobombfinaly016_zps65badde2.jpg

autobombfinaly018_zpsb162e902.jpg

autobombfinaly019_zpsfb48b257.jpg

autobombfinaly020_zps51268635.jpg

autobombfinaly027_zps62f37690.jpg

autobombfinaly028_zps9f153ceb.jpg

autobombfinaly030_zps70bfbc14.jpg

autobombfinaly032_zpsa297f8f1.jpg

autobombfinaly034_zpsa4464621.jpg

autobombfinaly035_zps761307c8.jpg

autobombfinaly037_zps4da66189.jpg

autobombfinaly038_zpsf1ebd070.jpg

AUTO BOMB FULL ORGANIC PLANT #2

autobombfinaly042_zps12c9a450.jpg

autobombfinaly041_zps09bfa925.jpg

autobombfinaly044_zpsd612e727.jpg

autobombfinaly045_zps00872a86.jpg

autobombfinaly047_zps4df1a8a8.jpg

autobombfinaly050_zpsc610f829.jpg

autobombfinaly051_zps176023a1.jpg

autobombfinaly052_zps476b32e4.jpg

autobombfinaly054_zps01ed3cf3.jpg

autobombfinaly055_zpsc50bf751.jpg

autobombfinaly056_zpsa6318d34.jpg

autobombfinaly058_zps960f598b.jpg

autobombfinaly060_zps7dbac173.jpg

autobombfinaly061_zpsd7ed2379.jpg

autobombfinaly063_zps34107718.jpg

autobombfinaly064_zps358273ce.jpg

autobombfinaly066_zps47a66591.jpg

autobombfinaly069_zpse508ffd7.jpg

autobombfinaly070_zps861f45e3.jpg

autobombfinaly071_zps5f9a38ec.jpg

autobombfinaly072_zpsb8670f34.jpg

autobombfinaly074_zpsd4b6a140.jpg

autobombfinaly076_zps029279c6.jpg

autobombfinaly077_zps6f832f44.jpg

autobombfinaly079_zps72847d53.jpg

autobombfinaly080_zpsc7859b5e.jpg

autobombfinaly082_zps8d726c35.jpg

autobombfinaly083_zpsc59fd545.jpg

autobombfinaly084_zpse9acadd0.jpg

autobombfinaly085_zpsc3d8160f.jpg

autobombfinaly086_zpsdf0df927.jpg

autobombfinaly087_zps452f3d30.jpg

autobombfinaly088_zpsf24322d1.jpg

autobombfinaly089_zps6bcb1694.jpg

autobombfinaly090_zps42e84636.jpg

autobombfinaly091_zps9b3c617a.jpg

autobombfinaly080_zpsc7859b5e.jpg

• Like 2

Damn man that's a beautiful finish to those ladies!! I'm really liking the purple colours, they really stand out in some of the pics :) That's gonna be some super smooth smoke and a decent yield too I would say. It's just full of FULL colas! Awesome work as always bro..best of luck and RESPECT!!!

Peace