GREEN O's Autobomb full organic grow!!!!! HARVEST DAY 94 from seed!!!

UPDATE!!! DAY 46 from seed!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so not much to report the plant's are both doing really good, this general organic's has a decent amount less nitrogen in the flowering schedule so i am seeing alot of of yellow leaf's occurring now as the plant throw's all it's energy into producig flower's. Auto bomb is a sort of late bloomer for an auto strain it doesent really fully pick up until around day 50 and then the final 20 day's they really pack on. i plan on harvesting on day 70 so you can see what i mean because right now it's as if the flower's are just starting but in even 15 day's they will be full and frosty. As far as the plant's go it's actually pretty interesting i pretty much got the 2 main pheno exspression's that auto bomb will give out, one being more indica influanced and another with alittle more of a sativa vibe. The indica like pheno is short and bushy with a growth not unlike big bang with thinner leaf's then the big bang and not quite as wide but still almost as wide as it is tall. the sativa one is alittle more interesting the yeild of the sativa leaning type is not as heavy however the flower's take on an interesting form the calyx's are really fat and defined and you can see a skunk X NL influence the buds are smaller and literally look like a cluster of fat calyx's. I am sort of shooting myself in the foot by making this clam before the flower's really develop but i have grown this strain before and seen enough plant's to know what it's gonna look like from the current development.

Auto bomb is a cross of green o matic X big bang auto, Big Bang auto is an auto version of green house's big bang strain. to me i have always seen big bang as green house's version of M39 or shiva skunk it's there skunk X NL yeild buster with som elnino to boost resin production and possibly to lower it's profile. i find the smoke from autobomb taste's similar to m39 or at least my last crop did but i mixed it all together so i am hoping i get both pheno's so i can try them individually.

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant #1

day46004_zps18407b08.jpg

day46011_zps7a54f99e.jpg

day46017_zps62f88831.jpg

day46022_zpsc51dc83f.jpg

day46028_zps5e465a88.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb

Plant #2

day46031_zps7a64ac1b.jpg

day46035_zps19d1cccc.jpg

day46038_zps0464da25.jpg

day46007_zps9e699b56.jpg

day46040_zpsec2226b4.jpg

• Like 5

very nice size on those auto girls man! beautiful shape lots of tops and looks like the canopy will be dense once again :)

Thanks for the pics man and your little prognostic on the plants ;) I gree with yuo on the description of the buds of the more sativa one, and to be honest it was my fav smoke on the autot bomb ;)

Have a good grow

I agree with Dust bro, those are some big friggin plants!!! Got lots of bud sites and I'm sure you are gonna see a couple of huge yielders. I'd be curious to know what the top end would be for and indoor auto grown in soil..I think we might find out! Keep up the awesome work Greeno!! :biggrin:

Peace

very nice size on those auto girls man! beautiful shape lots of tops and looks like the canopy will be dense once again :)

Thanks for the pics man and your little prognostic on the plants ;) I gree with yuo on the description of the buds of the more sativa one, and to be honest it was my fav smoke on the autot bomb ;)

Have a good grow

thank's bro!!!! your autobomb grow has had me inspired that's is why i choose autobomb for this grow instead of buying a new auto strain like the auto klash. Just seeing those two pheno's that both looked so good with the really killer fade going on and even red on the yellow leaf's and all that resin i knew i had to give this strain another go. I am more then thrilled tho to get both main phenos so i can do a good journal entry on what this strain has to offer.

I agree with Dust bro, those are some big friggin plants!!! Got lots of bud sites and I'm sure you are gonna see a couple of huge yielders. I'd be curious to know what the top end would be for and indoor auto grown in soil..I think we might find out! Keep up the awesome work Greeno!! :biggrin:

Peace

Thank's alot bro, hopefully they will be big yeiler's for auto's so far i am optimistic. However the way i grow my intention is to use exstremely basic and easy technique's that anyone could and try to get the best yeild possible that's why i don't use like scrog or LST , if i did i would probably get bigger yeild's but my aim is to show people how to get good yeild's using simple and stripped down technique's that anyone could follow. so i think maybe you might not see the high end of what auto bomb can pull but i do hope that i achieve an impressive yeild considering my wattage , medium and technique's used. basically in short im trying to influence people to see that there is a point to hobby growing and that it isent very difficult to seriously supplement your need's it's even possible to completely supply your need's even for heavy smoker's and in canada it's possible to do so and not even risk the possibility of seeing jail time. so i think i could get even more yeild per plant then i will get but i think it will be a good representation of what an auto bomb plant will give out when utilizing the full potential of a 400W hps.

Before i go i would just like to thank miminexus and nicc1976 for stopping by and the nice comment's!!!! miminexus i hear you i love when a plant has pheno types that are different especially when both are enjoyable it just add's to the variety and marijuana is all about variety !!!!

and too nicc1976, i hope my journal can be of assistance to you in your autobomb grow, it is a great strain and i think you will enjoy how easy it is to grow ( keep in mind however that autobomb especially when young is sensitive to higher temperature's so always keep your temp's under 27 degree's if possible) i hope you also post a journal of the grow as we all love to look at other people's result's with a strain. And if you have any question's or need any advice or help feel free to ask in this thread or PM me if you want!! i plant on writing a step by step guide to growing auto bomb i will add it to the thread when i am finnished. anyway's happy hunting and ill be posting another update in 6 day's so until then stay safe1!! and keep it real!

• Like 3

thanks bro it was indeed a lovely grow i had with those autobomb, they stay on my top 3 of favorite auto strain grow for the moment :) And i hope yours will be even better but it's on the good way haha ;)

• Like 1

HELLYEAH!!! horns up bro those ladies are super stunning , love them , but i´m generally real impressed by that strain , especially of the pheno with the long buds the smell is incredible hard to explain....

so keep it Green!

best reagards

PencilJoe

STRAIN HUNTING REPORT !!!

hey everyone, alittle later tonight i will be doing a grow update as it has been 1 week since my last journal entry. In the mean time i felt it would be nice to share some bud shot's of my most resent bud search. Those who know me around here know that collecting and trying differen't strain's is somewhat of a hobby of mine. I really enjoy trying not just every strain i can find that interest's me but any interesting phenotype of any given strain i like to see what kinda expression's each strain i enjoy has to offer to get a better understanding of what each strain's potential is i am alway's looking for top quality medicine even if i have tryed the strain i am open to checking out pretty much anything because it's my exsperiance that there are so many factor's that are involved in what make's a batch of marijuana pleasant and enjoyable from the grower's technque's to the breeder. Today however i have a few really killer selection's to choose from all of which i have tryed before but none the less interesting strain's worth reporting on...

the first strain i want yo share with you guy's if a very famous clone only variety from Canada. the strain come's from montreal and is closely related to the montreal compassion club. it is said that the strain jean guy is a cross of white widow and skunk #1 that was part of a breeding program in the late 90's. What make's this strain so special is that it has a very unique and pungent aroma. a great day time strain for pain relief that is reported to work especially well on type's of condition's that don't respond well to opiate based pain medication for example fibromyalgia. It has a rather high thc percentage as well as a healthy portion of CBD making it a very medicinally effective and sought after variety and the proof is in the pudding as it is frequently a staple in most canadian medical dispensaries. the unique arome i described is very similar to eucalyptus and a mixture of the fresh skunky smell and the white widow floral aroma but the smell is strong almost as strong as today's kush varieties making it a great day time strain for kush lover looking for something alittle different but can still stand up to the full flavour and lovely aroma of a kush variety at least as far as pungency is concerned.

Jean Guy - famous widow cross from montreal canada

jeanguymontreal008_zpsfaffa459.jpg

jeanguymontreal006_zps2398c6e0.jpg

Ok so the second strain i wanna share is a great strain with a very high medicinal value , it is also a Green House product and is very well known so not much introduction is needed for the Green House bubba kush. to me i find bubba kush to be one of the sweeter kush varieties a nice mixture of sweet and OG that just send's the taste bud's in over drive. it's effect's are very indica like not quite as heavy as og kush alone. a great strain for those suffering from any disease that lead's to a lose of appetite and also as a sleep aid, most importantly it is a great pain killer and is sought after in medical club's all over north america.

GH bubba kush

bubbahsensi006_zps588c1a50.jpg

bubbahsensi008_zpsc7236511.jpg

bubbahsensi009_zpse002a2ca.jpg

Sensi star, this strain is i believe and afghani cross but paradise doesent give away there genetic's on all of there strain's so this is speculation and a bit of an educated guess. the bud's are loaded with resin and has that sort of hashy like mild aroma. i find this strain to be an incredible strain to sit down and relax with a nice cup of coffee and have a smoke, it's no wonder why this strain is popular in coffee shops as it seem's to go hand in hand. i would really love to see someone cross sensi star with chocolate thai as they are my two favourite strain's to smoke while drinking coffee. if you havent tried sensi star i really suggest it, this batch had a few seed's in it but the quality doesent seem to be effected and i am actually happy to get the seed's.

paradise seed's - Sensi Star

bubbahsensi004_zps645db65f.jpg

bubbahsensi002_zps38a4879b.jpg

bubbahsensi003_zps3eee5c08.jpg

finally the last strain i have today to smoke is the lovely and flavour filled Head Band, i usually purchase a different strain every time i by weed and because i have access to so many strain's and a hobby for trying everything it is rare that i will purchase a strain over and over again but for the last month or so i have been buying a hell of a lot of this strain it is so killer it make;s my head spin ( literally) it has a slightly citrus like aroma that is almost overpowered by the insanely pungent petrol aroma it get's from it's chemdawg background. And when i say stink's i meen it reek's having even a gram of this stuff in your pocket will reek up a whole room. aside from it's amazing smell the strain is really a very pretty strain the bud's are nice and large and dence with load's of resin and a really great calyx to leaf ratio. Chemdawg is one of my all time favorite's and since i consider headband to be basically chemdawg's sativa influance's sister it also has a high position in my favorite strain's of all time's.

Headband

jackband007_zps6563fe90.jpg

jackband006_zpsecd8faeb.jpg

Alright well anyways that's it for my smoke for today and my resent hunting bounty, i hope you all enjoy the photo's and don't forget to check back in later tonight for the update's on my Autobomb's progress until then happy huntin and stay safe!!!

• Like 2

Cheers for the MARVELOUS review brother! Twas a GREAT one!

Currently running the GHS Bubba Kush, Hunboldt Seeds Organization Chemdawg, some Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband, and Some DNA Genetics LA Chocolat!

Ill report back here after all is said and done! Maybe I'll be able to add the review for some other phenos, and I'm sure the LA Chocolat would fit well in your morning rotation w/ coffee.

And nice that you've got such a selection man! Many ppl would give an arm or a leg to be in your shoes :cool:

Cheers for the MARVELOUS review brother! Twas a GREAT one!

Currently running the GHS Bubba Kush, Hunboldt Seeds Organization Chemdawg, some Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband, and Some DNA Genetics LA Chocolat!

Ill report back here after all is said and done! Maybe I'll be able to add the review for some other phenos, and I'm sure the LA Chocolat would fit well in your morning rotation w/ coffee.

And nice that you've got such a selection man! Many ppl would give an arm or a leg to be in your shoes :cool:

man that sound's like a killer combination of strains blueberry headband sound's really killer im gonna have to check that out chemdawg is one of my top favorite strain's of all time's once this autobomb grow is done i am gonna unleash my GH chemdawg and Gh bubba seed's on a powderfeeding soil grow i can't weight till my bomb's are far enough along to plant those bean's soon enough tho.

UPDATE!!! DAY 54 from seed!!!!

alright well so far so good the flower's are starting to develop nicely especially on the shorter of the two plant's . as the nutrient schedule is getting closer to the final feeding yesterday was the last full feeding in the schedule next week a light feeding then flush, some might look at the bud's now and say man thats too early but i know this strain and thing's are gonna get very interesting in the comming week's real fast . this General organic's feeding seem's to be lowering in nitrogen then i am used to as the leaf's are really starting to show alot of cannibalizing already have taken off quite a few leaf's that where completely yellow and eaten up by the plant all good sign's that the plants are really focusing on producing flower's. the smaller of the two auto bomb's is getting a really nice like lime green color i didnt exspect it also has very thin leaf's now at the top of the plant. the resin still hasent really started to boost but as i said the autobomb is a late bloomer i exspect by next week we should see a big improvement in bud size and resin content. anyways as of right now everything's going steady so here are the photos.

Green House Auto Bomb #1

autobombday54001_zpsad099ed0.jpg

autobombday54002_zpsdc9445ca.jpg

autobombday54003_zpsbbd1b933.jpg

autobombday54004_zps27eea003.jpg

autobombday54006_zps787c75d0.jpg

autobombday54009_zpsaaabc2d9.jpg

autobombday54011_zps45074c00.jpg

autobombday54013_zpsa4d0e131.jpg

autobombday54015_zpsc88d2205.jpg

autobombday54017_zps31f5910e.jpg

autobombday54018_zps7c55593b.jpg

autobombday54021_zps7cc93eac.jpg

autobombday54023_zps2c8be6bb.jpg

GreenHouse Auto Bomb #2

autobombday54028_zps8c3b127a.jpg

autobombday54031_zps47c1291b.jpg

autobombday54033_zps95e9711f.jpg

autobombday54034_zps62583a4c.jpg

autobombday54035_zps2f575d5b.jpg

autobombday54037_zps7d7d46c4.jpg

autobombday54039_zpsb039f16c.jpg

autobombday54040_zps9c71f297.jpg

autobombday54041_zps5ab1c606.jpg

autobombday54042_zpsc5983b87.jpg

autobombday54043_zps54f8ced2.jpg

autobombday54046_zpsfe8d5968.jpg

autobombday54047_zpsc460c1fd.jpg

autobombday54049_zpsa98a13d2.jpg

autobombday54052_zps4e4852b3.jpg

autobombday54050_zps22a03aa0.jpg

• Like 3

man that sound's like a killer combination of strains blueberry headband sound's really killer im gonna have to check that out chemdawg is one of my top favorite strain's of all time's once this autobomb grow is done i am gonna unleash my GH chemdawg and Gh bubba seed's on a powderfeeding soil grow i can't weight till my bomb's are far enough along to plant those bean's soon enough tho.

Yahh man, the blue heardband sure does sound interesting right?! And good luck finishing this run and starting the next one!

I'm ready to start some more beans too tho lol!

Gonna flip these to flower here soon and start some bagseed from local beans on 12/12 to supplement my main harvest!

And everything looks like its moving right along with the auto bombs brother!

Those are some really BIG bushy ladies and I continue to be more impressed with every update!! Imo and I'm sure you will agree it's good that the leaves are losing nitrogen so nicely as flowering goes on, this is supposed to happen as the plant matures anyways and flushing will be that much easier I think and your end product will be that much cleaner :) I have found with a few plants in the past I've wished even after 14 days of flushing that there was less chlorophyll in the leaves.

Bro you were talking before about keeping things simple and staying away from LST and scrog etc. to show what can be accomplished this way and I have to say I really appreciate what you are able to do "au natural" so to speak, that and your ability to go from one medium and nutrient line to another without skipping a beat says a lot about your skills I've gotta say! Very nice, I'm anxious to see the end :)

Peace

Hey everyone, i picked up today some of my two favorite sativa strain's of all time's, both are rare strain's and in the spirit of strain hunting i thought i would share a few picture's for you all.

the first strain is an amazing find for the brother's grim seed company, legend has it while at Mr soul was at " sensi smile coffee shop" in amsterdamn he came across a small bag of some of the most interesting pheno expression he had every seen. in that bud where several seed's were found. from these seed's came three different crosses, "princess" "cafe girl" and " Genius". for cinderella the princess seed stock was used. the princess was crossed with a sensi seed bank shiva skunk in order to beef up the cola's as princess yeild wasent as impressive as it's smell. mr soul uses a tecnique called cubing to improve upon seed stock he acquires. with the cinderella 99 he wanted the beefy nugget's of a shiva skunk but with the same smell high and flavor of the princess. using the method of cubing he cross's the princess with the shiva skunk and then painstakinglyy backcross's with the original princess mother a total of 4 time's the result is a plant as beefy and resinous as a shiva skunk plant with with the smell taste and high of a cerebral sativa. this strain is very unique it smell is like rotten tropical fruit and it's bud's are super frosty ontop of all that is it one of the shortest flowering sativa dominate hybrid's i know of and a killer plant to smoke.

Brother's grim - Cinderella 99

thaicindy99017_zpsd88067e1.jpg

thaicindy99019_zpsc277f486.jpg

thaicindy99020_zpsfdba65a1.jpg

thaicindy99011_zpsef8af73f.jpg

the second is a great old school classic remebered by most old time smokers but also known by enthusiast's because of dj short's use of it in his cross's as well as DNA genetic's in the chocolope. the strain is Chocolate thai. this strain is very old school around as way back as the 60's in north america it is a rare strain to find however certain section's of old school grower's have not only been maintaining but improving on this lovely strain for year's even for the past like 3 or 4 year's i have been buying it i see improvement's in density and smell with every batch. it is by far the most asked for sativa strain on the menu at my local dispensary and pretty much everyone fall's in love when they smell this bomb dankness. this batch is by far above and beyond the bud is so thick you would think it was some bomb indica but that is deceiving because it is really sativa influanced a great strain for the morning or when motivation is needed , not a good strain to smoke before bed. i think every stoner should try this strain once. hopefully someday soon someone will commercialize it because it's realy a special strain.

Chocolate thai

thaicindy99003_zpsf584ab96.jpg

thaicindy99001_zps77681300.jpg

thaicindy99005_zps2e036de5.jpg

thaicindy99018_zps6c09f2c2.jpg

normally i wouldent put too strain report's so close together but this week was a really good week for me weed wise from now on in tho is pure focus on the grow i hope you all enjoy'd the photo's of my bud collection for the week. until the next update stay safe!!!!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, i picked up today some of my two favorite sativa strain's of all time's, both are rare strain's and in the spirit of strain hunting i thought i would share a few picture's for you all.

the first strain is an amazing find for the brother's grim seed company, legend has it while at Mr soul was at " sensi smile coffee shop" in amsterdamn he came across a small bag of some of the most interesting pheno expression he had every seen. in that bud where several seed's were found. from these seed's came three different crosses, "princess" "cafe girl" and " Genius". for cinderella the princess seed stock was used. the princess was crossed with a sensi seed bank shiva skunk in order to beef up the cola's as princess yeild wasent as impressive as it's smell. mr soul uses a tecnique called cubing to improve upon seed stock he acquires. with the cinderella 99 he wanted the beefy nugget's of a shiva skunk but with the same smell high and flavor of the princess. using the method of cubing he cross's the princess with the shiva skunk and then painstakinglyy backcross's with the original princess mother a total of 4 time's the result is a plant as beefy and resinous as a shiva skunk plant with with the smell taste and high of a cerebral sativa. this strain is very unique it smell is like rotten tropical fruit and it's bud's are super frosty ontop of all that is it one of the shortest flowering sativa dominate hybrid's i know of and a killer plant to smoke.

Brother's grim - Cinderella 99

thaicindy99017_zpsd88067e1.jpg

thaicindy99019_zpsc277f486.jpg

thaicindy99020_zpsfdba65a1.jpg

thaicindy99011_zpsef8af73f.jpg

the second is a great old school classic remebered by most old time smokers but also known by enthusiast's because of dj short's use of it in his cross's as well as DNA genetic's in the chocolope. the strain is Chocolate thai. this strain is very old school around as way back as the 60's in north america it is a rare strain to find however certain section's of old school grower's have not only been maintaining but improving on this lovely strain for year's even for the past like 3 or 4 year's i have been buying it i see improvement's in density and smell with every batch. it is by far the most asked for sativa strain on the menu at my local dispensary and pretty much everyone fall's in love when they smell this bomb dankness. this batch is by far above and beyond the bud is so thick you would think it was some bomb indica but that is deceiving because it is really sativa influanced a great strain for the morning or when motivation is needed , not a good strain to smoke before bed. i think every stoner should try this strain once. hopefully someday soon someone will commercialize it because it's realy a special strain.

Chocolate thai

thaicindy99003_zps4fbe12ef.jpg

thaicindy99001_zps77681300.jpg

thaicindy99005_zps2e036de5.jpg

thaicindy99018_zps6c09f2c2.jpg

normally i wouldent put too strain report's so close together but this week was a really good week for me weed wise from now on in tho is pure focus on the grow i hope you all enjoy'd the photo's of my bud collection for the week. until the next update stay safe!!!!

Fijne roken! and thanks for the share! Got me inspired to start reviewing the strain I get haha :cool:

UPDATE!!!!!!! DAY 62 FROM SEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, so another week and another update. The plant's are doing well tho the resin is really slow on a picking up. This week was the last feeding so next week i will start giving nothing but water to the plant's. Tho the resin is slow to pick up the smell of the resin is really nice a mixture of fruity and dank. right now i doubt the plant's will be ready for the day 70 harvest and i think an extra week or two will do them good so well see how it play's out over the next couple of week's but if they need it i will give them as much time as necessary. I don't usually go light on the nutrient's before harvest so i wanted to try it out this time around and see how it turn's out. I; don't mind cutting back on a little weight for quality and for me quality start's with taste so i figured going natural in the last 2 - 3 week's should make it so no particle's of feed are left in the medium. i also wanted to try a full fade Autobomb fade's really nicely getting all the leaf's yellow and sometime's even has nice red's or purplish hue's so i wanted to see if i could pull off a killer fade on these plant so far number 2 is really yellowing up and plant number 1 on some of the preflower's has purple tips so i think it should finnish really nicely in the comming week's.

Green House AutoBomb Plant #2

63day018_zps49480aca.jpg

63day019_zpsa587766e.jpg

63day020_zps323a9dd9.jpg

63day021_zpsc2deff78.jpg

63day022_zps1502df98.jpg

63day023_zps2588a96a.jpg

63day024_zps59101666.jpg

63day026_zps52363169.jpg

63day028_zpsba43470a.jpg

63day029_zps6a14fb6c.jpg

63day030_zpsdf7cce76.jpg

63day034_zps28f7296f.jpg

63day035_zpsab1b3a4e.jpg

63day037_zpsfde4e949.jpg

63day036_zpse95bf663.jpg

Green House Auto Bomb Plant #1

63day001_zpsd015c77b.jpg

63day002_zpsfd451d91.jpg

63day004_zps7b17b4ce.jpg

63day005_zpsad184de6.jpg

63day006_zps0305607f.jpg

63day010_zpscc4e3032.jpg

63day011_zps87e6f807.jpg

63day012_zps97ab8567.jpg

63day013_zpsfcd3a6be.jpg

63day014_zps50ffb886.jpg

63day015_zps971a9878.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Greeno..congrats on the awesome plants!! I am loving the fade so far and can see some of the colours you are talkin about..and much respect for your goal of the ultimate fade!! Between that and organic soil they are gonna be tasty enough to eat..damn! I've been worried about yield with soil but you are showing us how its done proper..respect bro!!!

After looking at weak points in my growing I too have decided to really work on my flushing to try and get the cleanest and most flavorable buds possible and have decided to amp up my flushing routine and add tap water to it because I need to get more volume through but with 23 L pots I can't afford to be hauling shitloads of r/o water. I have a question for ya..if I am correct you use tap water for part of your flushing and r/o for the end? How do you deal with the chlorine in the water from the tap? Or does it not matter at this point? Thanks in advance for your help bro and best of luck!!

Peace