GREEN O's Autobomb full organic grow!!!!! HARVEST DAY 94 from seed!!!

HARVEST UPDATE!!!!!!! DAY 94 from seed!!!!

alright well finally the end of this very long grow for an auto has commenced and i get to enjoy the fruits of my labour ( or at least alittle finger hash for the time being) a few note's when doing a really long flush period at the end of a grow like 20+ day's it' better to just allow the plant to dry from the stock, i did a wet trim and getting the yellow leaf out was seriously tedious i spend almost 4 and a half hour's trimming just those two little plant's but it looks like the extra time did cause some extra weight and i have to very full coat hanger's of bud from those two auto's idon't wanna get to excited until the weight in but i think i did alright.

anyway's enough rambling time for the plant's

Auto Bomb full organic in soil plant #1

autobomplant1harvest012_zps7726f3a3.jpg

autobomplant1harvest007_zpseb0743c4.jpg

autobomplant1harvest001_zps96c040b9.jpg

autobomplant1harvest005_zpsb9c2266f.jpg

autobomplant1harvest003_zps983566d0.jpg

autobomplant1harvest009_zpsbd98a57f.jpg

autobomplant1harvest004_zpsc9dda593.jpg

shot of AB plant number 1 hanging to dry

autobomplant1harvest013_zps33e4ddee.jpg

autobomplant1harvest014_zps67854ad0.jpg

Auto Bomb full organic in soil Plant #2

autobombharvest2004_zpsf24a84ec.jpg

autobombharvest2003_zps6f10de96.jpg

autobombharvest2001_zps96e97b7d.jpg

autobombharvest2005_zpsbfb6cfb2.jpg

autobombharvest2006_zps16da52e6.jpg

autobombharvest2002_zpsfc8dbfdf.jpg

autobombharvest2007_zpscdddfb33.jpg

autobombharvest2008_zps430be81a.jpg

autobombharvest2010_zps457b8f2a.jpg

autobombharvest2009_zps7f40683b.jpg

plant #2 hanging to dry

autobombharvest2011_zpsb31d57c3.jpg

Both plant's hanging side by side

Ab#1 on the left AB#2 on the right

autobombharvest2013_zps0107cdb2.jpg

autobombharvest2012_zps6a1aed28.jpg

Alright well that's it for tonight, tommorow i will post the link to my new journal with my new plant's but for tonight i smoke and then sleep, peace out strain hunter's and stay green!!

• Like 3

love the hues on the autobomb 2 man looking great!! and seeing all those buds hanging for sure you will be happy with the weight :D

Thanks for all those nice pics man, let us know how the smke is after a little curing ;)

Have a good drying!

UPDATE!!!!

Ok so the weed has been drying or a few day's now. there is a lot of weed for just 2 auto plant's and the quality . so anyay's here are some shot's o the bud drying .

Auto bomb #1

finito004_zpse36ee8fd.jpg

pic of all the bud's from plant #1

finito006_zpsaeec0217.jpg

same bud's different angle

finito007_zpse1a2b59b.jpg

Autobomb #2

finito013_zps23e3846e.jpg

finito011_zpsaee13196.jpg

pic of all the bud's from plant #2

finito009_zps5b615e9e.jpg

same buds different angle

finito010_zpsc8003396.jpg

finito012_zps588ed8d4.jpg

ok so that's it for now! ill be back to report the final wright in until then stay green!

• Like 2

looking shiny :) Congratz man did you presmoke something yet?

yeah i smoked a joint of both, i was kinda surprised tboth were very indica like heavy but the short one was more well rounded and had alittle sativa influance in it while the tall one as really heavy indica both tho are really potent . the taller one is more of a almost kushy like heavy aroma while the shorter one is much more like big bang or kinda like a shiva skunk smell both are good tho and the yeild is pretty awsome i havent had time to sit down and weight it out yet but i am exspecting like 80 - 100 gram's per plant i have 2 big jar's and 2 smaller jar's filled to the brim. I'm gonna be making hash with some of the bud tho so i will post picture's i just have to get my bubble bag's back from a friend.

Just one quick thing i told you guy's that i would post the link when the new journal is up, so today i posted it, below i a picture of the chemdog plant to see the bubba kush and platinum kush check out the link : http://www.strainhunters.com/forums/topic/7413-ghsc-chemodog-bubba-kush-local-platinum-kush-grow-in-coco-powderfeeding/

GHSC Chemdog 24 days from seed in veg Powderfeeding!

chemdogbubbakush009_zps55fcf279.jpg

• Like 1

Bro those are some beautiful plants, and extremely well flushed, that can only be some smooth sweet smoke I would imagine!!! :biggrin: I agree with Dust, letting them go to full maturity and proper flushing brought out some really nice colors in them. Really, really amazing work, especially for your first soil + organic grow I believe? Really liking the descriptions of the early smoke tests, you always are able to put your descriptions in a way that lets us all feel like we can taste/smell it. Respect bro!

Peace

• Like 1

Good job man !!

Those Boms look really nice, it seems you got a nice production, don´t you?

Enjoy it.

Thank's alot Fran, and to answer your question which i should have by now but i kinda forgot to update it. Ok so, yes the production was great much more then i expected especially considering it was a soil full oranic grow.

so anyway's here are the final number's

Auto Bomb #1 ( taller pheno) :

93 grams dry bud

Auto Bomb #2 ( shorter Pheno):

99 gram's dry bud

Total yeild : 192 gram's of dry bud off of 2 autoflowering plant's in soil full organic 400W hps.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Good luck on your organic journey!  I hope that your vision and passion changes  your perspective on organically cultivating.  The day when you refuse to think conveniently, rather progressively, is the day you'll truly understand the beauty of organics; I speak only from personal experience.  What is it that nutrient companies do organically that you can't do and do better?  Nothing.  Frankly, your approach isn't much different except that the products you buy are marketed as organic.  I just can't pat you on the back bro, I'd be limiting you if I lied and gave you two thumbs up.  This is just tough love and I hope that my constructive criticism is taken with optimistic thought.  I suppose we all have different visions and agendas.  Any "Auto" isn't organic to begin and neither are fems; how could they be organic when they're lab created?  If I'm going to commit my time towards creating something extraordinary, then I will seek out the regular seeds that intrigue my interests and acquire them before I decide on what type of diet and technique they will respond best too.  It takes research and the willingness to understand what does what and why; study biochemistry.  Back when I passed grade school, there were no graduations or celebrations...to be blunt, I can't give props for passing the 6th grade and I can't agree that your project is a legitimate full organic grow.  Just because I cultivated something to a satisfactory degree does't mean I can consider myself a competent cultivator.  This is a push to provide you a perspective, I hope this inspires more than insults.