i will be in amsterdam from 8 to 10 of may

cogollo

can anyone tell me what are rthe best strains at the moment and where can i find them?, i woud get for sure some 420 haze, some amnesia haze, some flowerbomb kush, some girlscout cookies and some tangerine dreamd and also hawaian snow for sure lol can anyone tell me where to find some bubba kush? and is there in any coffeshop with an oiler to dab the oils or the waxes or the budders and where can i find good quality and proper vacum concentrates? if anyone is in this days and wats to reach out for some joints we can plan something

hey man! Bubba kush is sometimes on GH menu if you're lucky, i think curently they also have some strawberryHaze! .

For the concentrates i on't kno if thye are for sale legaly in coffee's with the 17% thc law i don't think they are allowed to sell those concentrates, but most coffees will have a bubbler normally. good luck man hope you will find some good extract!

i didit knew about that law, i dont mind if i dont smoke any concentrate becouse here i have some good concentrates, yes i have tryed some strawberry haze from easy times, and also i had some nycd x la confidential that was amazing, i would repit those 2 lol any more sugestions about good strains?

• Like 1

yes i tryed the shoreline, but only one gram so i will like to repit that one, also the abusive og, that i liked a lot the last time.i saw the kali mist in green house menu, so i will like to try that one, i only have tryed a few buds of that strain

• Like 1