SSH and others

damn glad you found a way to upload them must have been the server buggin the other day, or your size above the limit 4mb is the limit, if you resize them around 1024 or a very little above it goes under the limit most of the time.

Anyway! great monsters you have there man congrat!

What setup do you have actually, and what strains are those ladies?

thanks for sharing

I generally grow Super Silver Haze, it performs the best getting topped and still has a decent THC. I run it for 9 weeks + 4 week Veg. I'm a little bored with the weak flavor. I started some Green Poison also, it seems to perform similar to the Haze but with a lot more dank and flavor. Lots of pics and videos but over the limit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

GrowmasterJ very nice pic's bro! I just thought i would mention what i do to post pic's on strainhunter's is i upload the photo's to photobucket and then take the direct link and copy it then i click on the image that looks like a old kodak photo in the reply box and past the link from photobucket. that way you can post as many picture's as you want and the size of the file doesent matter because your not actually uploading the photo to the forum. that's how i post so many pic's in my journal's.