Passion#1 outdoor growing

Mykol76

Will be interesting to see the final shape of the plants !

Hope they continue to flower, we are now past the summer solstice after all. noticed all my fresian have shown calyxes this week too, probably to do with weather too

Thanx for the reply

Will be interesting to see the final shape of the plants !

Hope they continue to flower, we are now past the summer solstice after all. noticed all my fresian have shown calyxes this week too, probably to do with weather too

Thanx for the reply

thank you for interest! :)

is the first time I grow outside, any outcome will be fine.

Shame bro! I had the same last year with my church clones, they started flowering in my window in 15 h sun... took a lot of time till they got back to veg, and then flower again, i had bad results really...! Keep up bro!

Yes, of course I do not expect good results.

stress from revegetation, I'm sure that will affect the final product.

All need to learn.., however thanks for the advice friend. :D

Bro im in the states and Ive got a plant outside doing the same thing. It has more than 15 hours of sun now and it just started to flower like 5 days ago.Unbelievable..... I took clippings for clones 3 days before I was able to sex it. Its like as soon as I took clones, it started flowering. At least with the clones I will be able to tell if its a trait for this plant or just a freak thing. The days are getting shorter so perhaps it wont re veg. I believe yours are a bit too far along to veg.........perhaps not. I just thought once you got to a certain point they just went balls out reguardless of photo period. I dont know so dont take that as fact. Ive just never tried or had it happen. I grow indoors mostly, It was just a good time to plant outside so I did..........

post-27486-0-25283300-1372559919.jpg

post-27486-0-36214700-1372559936.jpg

post-27486-0-03838300-1372560001.jpg

That's a few reports now I've read about plants flowering early over in the states. I wonder if the global warming warnings are true and affecting the seasons :)

Can you imagine? Lol :) I've live in Scotland most of the time so im itching for some global warming, lol :) Might get to grow something good outside :)

5:50am to 7:55pm, 14:05 of daylight according to the news paper Perhaps she is flowering. Still 14 hours is a lot of time. That's only 2 more hours than my inside plants that are a month into flowering tho so I guess it possible. I still say its early here to be flowering.

Bro im in the states and Ive got a plant outside doing the same thing. It has more than 15 hours of sun now and it just started to flower like 5 days ago.Unbelievable..... I took clippings for clones 3 days before I was able to sex it. Its like as soon as I took clones, it started flowering. At least with the clones I will be able to tell if its a trait for this plant or just a freak thing. The days are getting shorter so perhaps it wont re veg. I believe yours are a bit too far along to veg.........perhaps not. I just thought once you got to a certain point they just went balls out reguardless of photo period. I dont know so dont take that as fact. Ive just never tried or had it happen. I grow indoors mostly, It was just a good time to plant outside so I did..........

hello brother, well, your plants seem to be in an initial state of flowering, then you should have no major problems with it.

As soon as I can I will show you new photos, where you will see the new growths.

My plants were shut down in a state of advanced flowering, so I think to be a great stress for them.

yes, actually very upset about this problem

It would have been a good harvest,

I had prepared the ground for two months before planting with organic nutrients, ox blood, carnugia, guano, perlite, etc. .. etc. .. so much wasted effort, but all need to learn, this is my philosophy. :P

That's a few reports now I've read about plants flowering early over in the states. I wonder if the global warming warnings are true and affecting the seasons smile.png

Can you imagine? Lol smile.png I've live in Scotland most of the time so im itching for some global warming, lol smile.png Might get to grow something good outside smile.png

I fully agree with this theory,

The climate, and consequently the seasons etc. .. have changed a lot, especially in the last decade.

I do not know for sure if this can be attributed also a natural cycle of the earth, human or an intervention, we would have to take that further.