Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dust

Bud Of The Month Contest - May

Bud Of The Month Contest - May  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which grower had the Best Bud this month?

• BEDZ and his White Strawberry Skunk
    • irishsmoker89 and his Chemdog
    • sshkipper and his White Russian
    • Gonzoghost and his MoneyMaker

Nice Money-maker Gonzo, i'd like to try this strain, looks triched out, what's it smoke like?

it's going to be a close one!

Good luck this month guys, :friends:

Thanks man ;)

Very smooth with fruity overtones. Like oranges :) Smells like it tastes ;)

Ssshkiper,

I have to ask when you grew those buds matey?? Im only asking because ive seen those pictures in another forum pal :threaten: I distinctly remember the bottle of beer/bud pic and warzone mouse mat ...Ssshkiper Where they grown by you, or by someone else?

im trying to locate the site/page just now.

If they are your buds and its your journal posts and pics on the other forum then i sincerely apologise, I am only trying to keep things fair for everyone.

I dont like to do this ssshkiper and hope that im wrong man.

Dear mister of cosmicmindtrick :biggrin: this White Russian my, kharvest took place at the beginning of May and his photo am on 3 sites with my reporting, on any of them I can you answer! What is a problem in? :cool:

I am sorry for my English :rabbi:

Уважаемый господин cosmicmindtrick :biggrin: этот White Russian мой,харвест состоялся в начале мая и его фото есть на 3 сайтах с моими репортажами,на любом из них я могу вам ответить! В чём проблема? :cool:

извините за мой английский :rabbi:

Cool cool i just seen it last week on another site, and noticed last night on here, i remembered them cos they looked so good!. well done ssshkiper mate. Sorry buddy about the misunderstanding. :banghead:

Bedz im no hater ok. :nono: Just pointing out that i had seen the pics elsewhere man. Why say im hating when the guy turned around and said he had posted them on another 3 sites??? Obviously a misunderstanding...

• Like 1

I like the jack herer. Im trying to vote but its saying "vote must be cast in each question of the poll?? what does that mean?

Am i allowed to vote for the strain i like most even though im new?

Dont worry guys :) No point in getting stressed about it all ;) I have had my suspicions in the past about suspect voters, lol. There are quite a few voters that have only 3 or so posts and suspiciously joined around the end of the month ;) Hmmm, anyway I had these suspicions when I was in the running for a Bud of the Month comp, lol :lol: Damn we all want that badge under our avatars don't we haha :) All im saying is even I got caught up in it all and im generally a chilled out guy :)

Speaking of badges I didn't get mine from last month lol

I think this is a bit of a transition period for the website, mods leaving/changing, promotions etc ;) Everything is rather chaotic at the moment :) Im sure you will get it soon :)

Hi Myshta it should be working even for new members perhaps you didn't check the answer properly?

Bedz you have it already lolol ^^

normally at the top of the page you have the poll, you just have to select the one you like, the blue ring fills in and you click "Vote!" it's the way you're doing it?

Congratulation Sshkipper you won the Bud Of The Month Contest :D

Thanks everyone for the entries, may next month be full of crystals too ;)