ganjalover

Ukrainian ruderalis

14 posts in this topic

Ukrainian ruderalis plant have very low THC content and not usable for a smoking. but from it possible to make psychoactive concentrate.

post-22150-0-61268100-1367581906.jpg

post-22150-0-07909500-1367581915.jpg

post-22150-0-84555600-1367581948.jpg

post-22150-0-01845400-1367581979.jpg

post-22150-0-17581700-1367582006.jpg

8 people like this

looks like some awesome plants man! too bad the THC are that low but indeed if other cannabinoid are higher it could be interesting for medical use

Wow is that purple black also growing wild in Ukraine?  There is much more resin on it compared to the green ones :) Do you have more information on this strain?

Wow is that purple black also growing wild in Ukraine?   Do you have more information on this strain?

Yes it is wild plant. And ruderalis genetic. It is not have enough TCH for smoking.

what a beautiful specimen! Are the temps cold yet in your area or is she doing this no matter the temps?

what a beautiful specimen! Are the temps cold yet in your area or is she doing this no matter the temps?

Yes it is cold effect.

1 person likes this

OK, I admit it is a beautiful horticultural specimen, but thank goodness the prevailing winds carry that pollen away from Europe...

2 people like this

OK, I admit it is a beautiful horticultural specimen, but thank goodness the prevailing winds carry that pollen away from Europe...

You too much worry about that.
It is live here more than 100 years like in USA or other places with industrial of hemp in past. pollen from that plant can't make any really big way. In my location not enough UV-light in autumn and good plant lost their potential without any additional pollen.

OK, Ganjalover, maybe this is a wonderful Landrace to gather together.  Send some in...

I have nothing new or special for making this topic more long.

IT is "pure" landrace in my location and I have nothing more about it.

I have DEIMOS REGULAR AUTO. You want to make an

I have DEIMOS REGULAR A

I have DEIMOS REGULAR AUTO. You want to make an exchange.UTO. You want to make an exchange.exchange.