Jonas Mutant Damnesia

Nice to see how the roots develop in the Eazy Plugs. I use them too. Pretty nice medium, but mine usually grow less roots at the beginning for whatever reasons, more of a straight fat main root pushing down, maybe this time I have better look. BTW great strain DAMNESIA !

Nice to see how the roots develop in the Eazy Plugs. I use them too. Pretty nice medium, but mine usually grow less roots at the beginning for whatever reasons, more of a straight fat main root pushing down, maybe this time I have better look. BTW great strain DAMNESIA !

I had them in plugs for quite a long time (until i could see them comming down from the hole in the bottom) But indeed nice medium and one of the more cheap variantes. :)

Hey man, welcome again in the cup ^^ Sorry for the delete of the threads before i myself had not think about the date to be honest ^^

But now it's time and i see ladies have grown nicely already :)

Hope that "mutant" will stabilize and give you a nice lady, i've had a Kalashnikova with trifoliate traits like ours and she ended normally and nicely :)

Have a good grow

Hey man, welcome again in the cup ^^ Sorry for the delete of the threads before i myself had not think about the date to be honest ^^

But now it's time and i see ladies have grown nicely already :)

Hope that "mutant" will stabilize and give you a nice lady, i've had a Kalashnikova with trifoliate traits like ours and she ended normally and nicely :)

Have a good grow

Thats ok.

Its way stabilized, im not really worried at all, just hoping it wont grow too large and drops off 1/3 more buds :P

Looks really nice already, and can't wait to see how she will mutate and how much she will give you at harvest!

Anyway good luck mate, i bet she will be as nice to you as you're to her ;)

Thanks m8!

Welcome to the cup jonas,

Good luck with your report man.

Cheers.

Thank you ;)!

• Like 1

Update on day 31. They smell so good and is keeping the nice green color. Feeding is around 1000ppm now / 1.4 ec. Ph 5.8. The trifoliate/mutant sticks to the trifoliate "rule" about getting 1/3 bigger. Hope that effects buds aswell in the end :P

post-22801-0-00853300-1369072269.jpg

post-22801-0-46049400-1369072271.jpg

post-22801-0-01347500-1369072274.jpg

post-22801-0-84846700-1369072276.jpg

post-22801-0-16390300-1369072281.jpg

post-22801-0-00481000-1369072286.jpg

post-22801-0-05081400-1369072291.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys. Srry that i havent updated the last few weeks :/

I've lost my computer, my internet & at last my girlfriend, for not mentioning that i've been working 24/7 lately to fill everything out, love hurts n' some ppl in here might know that, ye life sucks sometimes.

Good news is;

before i move, i have just time enough to grow my plants to the finish line and harvest them, before i move out of my apartment, so in a few days i should be able to upload some pictures again.

All my plants are great.

#1 Damnesia's are growing big ass tall man, think the one is about an meter and the other one an half.

#2 Kalashnikova, the surviver wich sister was overheated, is showing lots n lots of big hairs!

The rest?

afghan kush ryder has started showing hairs, sadly i havent been home much lately and it was in a too little pot, so grow before pre-flower hasnt been that good.

I've replanted ALL plants except for damnesia, into 10l pots.

Soon i should see lots n lots of kalashnikova and sweet mango starting to show some hairs ;)

here you go. As i just writed in my kalashnikova thread, i dont have an computer that can run photoshop anymore, so you'll just get some raw pictures. Thats the best i can do for now :) hope you guys will enjoy anyway.

Height of plants: 60cm for the lil one, and 75 for the bigger one. Trying to keep their size down uintil flowering stage :)

post-22801-0-46387200-1370909097.jpg

post-22801-0-16553000-1370909103.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...