Recycling , used equipment, Post it here

dHetep

The premises of this is base on your honor. I trust all opportunities will transacted like awakened beings that understand the honor of being true to your word. As well as the personal resonsibility of the

"At your own risk environment"

Combining to create

" Trust the honor of the community at your own risk"

I believe we are awakened beings here so I don't forsee any challenges.

Recycling equipment will be a way for newbies to get the equipment they need with out spending a grip to get as well as put use to equipment that would otherwise go on used.

I've been looking all over the inter net compairing prices, reading reviews, translating languages, it's exhausting. It accured to me there must be some old equipment in some corner of someones house/ grow room that I could be using. Looking for a 400wt lighting system and EC meter. I can afford about 150.00 including shipping combined total. I know the price is extremly low, however, there will be an opportunity for me to give back to the community at some point.

Guest samuelo
this is basically a blue truncheon

ec/ph metre - just place it in the medium for 5 mins and it measures the levels, the lil lights light up to let you know

blue%20truncheon.jpg

does a fairly accurate job - can use in hydro soil coco

Guest superbluehaze

Hi Romeu, the truncheon is greaT; i use one.

I have a 400 watt HPS and a 600 watt hps which you can have just for the price of shipping, but I can not send them until I have a new light which will not be that long.

all the best

and happy growing

john

Thank you for that John!

I was thinking, and altough that I dont need them now, I will need them in the future and that would be very helpfull because it will be something I could save in the final bill:) (and also I will do that of using a 150w cf at least, until I have some other light setup), so, if you could keep them for me until I have the money to pay you it will be perfect for me (say about one month since I need to buy some bloom enhancer first to "complete" my additives new list, in time to use it in the white rhino I have), my friend! :)

Thank you, John! It's a great boost for me having you holding my hand a little, so I can evolve in taking good care of my plants...

Single plant grow tent, 4 inch exaust, great for isolating a single male for breeding. Can only be used for short plants

Price cost of shipping.

stainless steel spray heads 5 to a pack two packs availible. Great for bubble/aeroponincs 40 micron droplet size.

Price. 10 euro per pack+ shipping

• 4 months later...
Guest superbluehaze

I have a 400 watt HPS low bay, magnetic ballast with a fairly new bulb( one crop).

It is free, but you will have to live somewhere close in Australia as shipping wight will be a problem.

If anyone wants it and can organize shipping , it is yourshappy growing,john

shades_smile.gif Hey guys if any off our Aussie members have any 600watt gear they want to get rid off let me no am after large batwings and 600watt ballists will buy new if i have to but always good to save some cash if we can and re-cycleshades_smile.gif

• 2 years later...