How To Get Free Nutrients And Other Goodies (Insider Tip)

cosmicmindtrick

Hi to all you UK growers out there doing good things.

I thought i'd share a good tip i used last year to get a bunch of free nutrients and other good stuff from various well known nute companies.

I had this idea that i would contact all the nutrient companies out there that i knew of but was just too poor to try their products (nutrients arent cheap as we all know) and send each of them an email requesting a sample of their products to try out.

I just typed out a standard request email and just re-typed the companies name at the top for each one i sent it to.;

I got quite a lot of free stuff man; heres a quick list of the stuff i got,what i can think of just now;

Dyna gro- Protekt 250ml

Dyna gro- Foliage pro 250ml

Atami- Bloombastic 100ml

Atami- Bio Bloombastic 100ml

Plagron Starter Box,(worth over £35.00 (top grow box)-terra grow,bloom,power roots,vita race and green sensation. 100ml - 1litre.

House And Garden- aarde A + B (base nutrient) 1litre of each.

Here is a copy of the letter i sent to do with what you will and to give you an idea how easy it is to do this;

Hello.

I am currently looking into switching to your products and I was wondering if you have any free samples I could try.

I am looking for a new soil based nutrient line, supplements, hormones, and additives as well as cloning solutions and grow media. With the cost of nutrients being what it is, I prefer to do as much research as possible before using your line for all my plants. Please let me know if there are shipping or handling charges involved. My address is;........................... ......

I got all of the stuff above and quite a bit more all for free, i didnt have to pay any shipping charges but its best to put it in, i mean you wouldnt want a £2.00 shipping fee to get in the way of you getting your 200ml Bloombastic or Plagron top box now, would you???

I really hope this helps some people out there.

Thanks for taking the time to read through.woohoo.gif

Namaste

(For a list of some of the companies and email addresses i sent to just send me a message and i'll go through my old emails and see what i can do for you.

Hey there guys i got to going through my emails and compiled a list of all the companies and people i emailed in order to get all of those free samples.

Good Luck :ok:

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

mark@plagron.com <mark@plagron.com>;

simonh@getgreenstar.com <simonh@getgreenstar.com>;

j.spivey@hyperionsupply.com <j.spivey@hyperionsupply.com>;

gcsales@growthtechnology.com <gcsales@growthtechnology.com>;

mark@mygreenplanet.com <mark@mygreenplanet.com>;

Info@plant-success.com <Info@plant-success.com>;

info@bloombastic.com <info@bloombastic.com>;

Webmaster@bio-bizz.com <Webmaster@bio-bizz.com>;

hesi@orange.nl <hesi@orange.nl>;

marketing@biobizz.com <marketing@biobizz.com>;

info@eurohydro.com <info@eurohydro.com>;

askerwin@atami.com <askerwin@atami.com>;

Mark Bovens <mark@plagron.com>;

Jasmijn De Cocq van Delwijnen <Jasmijn@atami.com>;

houseandgarden@condenast.co.uk <houseandgarden@condenast.co.uk>;

support@hydroponics.eu <support@hydroponics.eu>;

Yeah ive tried and tested most of the listed products now.

I havent gotten around to the house and garden products yet. Got good things to say about the Plagron Bio-range,

I love the green sensation as a bloom booster, ive used the stuff ever since on my grows.

Bloomabastic gave me a bit of nute burn but the Bio bloombastic was a bit more caring for the girls i had going then,

i run them two side by side with some strawberry blue and found the bio girls tasted better and overall grew better,

yield was about the same. The green sensation is more to my liking all round.

Love the Pro-tekt Silicone. Great as long you flush it right out afer flowering. (Works great for stressed out plants, ive had broken branches and

theyve very quickly develop a protecive layer over the tear and mend much quicker and stronger while using it, also i find my cuttings take off better after transplanting when I water them in with it.

I also got a B.A.C foliage spray which worked wrll in protecting the plants but i found that the eucalyptus smell in the solution wasnt for me personally.

Hey Dust i'll catch you later on, keep up the good work brother. :good:

Namaste

• Like 1