right, so the seeds arrived yesterday. Weather has been lovely for the last week, but today seems cloudy. oh well. I have put some seeds in wet tissue paper to germinate. once they germ, I will be putting them into small pots outside in the greenhouse for a week or so. I will up date every step. in the mean time, il get some pots of soil with powder feed mixed up into the soil tomorrow so it ready and soaked in to the soil in advance!

post-24903-0-78593700-1368008184.jpg

post-24903-0-68856700-1368008200.jpg

• Like 4

thanks for opening the journal man! Best of luck with the Big tooth i hope it will grow well and be a nice smoke :)

I'll stick around to see that happen!

Have a good germination

Guest nattydread

Good luck out there. Sounds like a good strain, Sweet Tooth is my favorite. All the best man.

• Like 1

right, so 48 hours after putting seeds in wet paper, 3 have germinated. i mixed my potting soil, 1 cup perlite to 4 cups soil. i put all 4 into there new homes for the next 2 weeks or so, and watered in with a very very light feeding of the hybrid powder feed. now, they are in the glass house waiting to pop.

post-24903-0-01802100-1368205382.jpg

post-24903-0-73217200-1368205467.jpg

post-24903-0-25910900-1368205491.jpg

post-24903-0-67468400-1368205698.jpg

post-24903-0-72086700-1368205708.jpg

• Like 1

hey guys, showing there first signs of popping today, got the "n" poppin out of the soil. will post picture when fully sprouted. They seem fairly slow at the moment but hopefully their rooting like crazy into the soil. one tip, i was giving by a friend i went to school with who grew up in jamaica, he said out their when their seedlings pop, they keep raising the soil up, keeping it just below the first set. This is to strengthen the plant i guess, as you put soil over the young stalk, it will root out. But you have to do it as it grows, you cant wait for the stalk to become woody or anything. This method has always worked brilliantly for me, especially outdoors.

• Like 1

thanks for the lil news man hope they are rooting under the soil too and waiting to be ready to push strong ;)

thanks for the lil tip too, i've done it a few time indoor it does work good :) but in outdoor it is also good sometimes to have a good space between your soil and the first set of leaves, this way it keep some pests or small animal from eating it :) but well it depends where you grow and it's not really a big deal, most important is to have healthy babies :)

Have a good germination man

do as you wish man if you already have 2 diferent tech it's nice :) if you wish to play safe, then play safe :) if you feel kinky make 1 diferent on each hehe ;)

Good luck man

with the bigtooth, i may plant 2 in pots and 2 in ground. one from each il do a yield increasing technique and 2 il leave standard. or just try a different thing with each plant? may be the most useful for you guys if the strains is not yet tested?

That's why i love growing outdoors, trying new things! last yer was topping at different internodes. Whant to do some training and mybe some super cropping this time.

Sounds a sweet strain best of luck with the weather.

• 2 weeks later...