Got Male Pollen?.... (BREEDERS SWAPSHOP/SEEDSWAP)

This is a post designed for breeders and breeding novices alike.

I have found that many people are having difficulty in collecting pollen for themselves, what i have come up with is a way for everyone to share their pollen strains

I propose that we breeders and growers share our pollen stores with oneanother for the purpose of creating new and better strains between ourselves.

There will be a seperate post for each country (making it easier to send packages, as pollen will usually only be sent to the same country).

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Collectors of pollen should include;

what type of pollen it is/strain;

how old it is;

and any other information they think may be of use to the grower

(people swapping pollen strains can make an agreement that when the plant is harvested, the resulting seeds CAN be shared between the two parties).

If you have pollen to swap then make a post and detail what you require in return

Take Care.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN MAKE THIS WORK. LETS TRY :ok:

• Like 1

hi man sorr i had to edit your post, it is forbidden to share seeds directly on forum as the law says, so we are kind and gentle (or stupid :P) and follow the laws ;)

For the pollen i don't think it is forbidden so i let it for the moment ^^ if the boss tell me it's forbidden too i'll have to delete sorry,

But it's a nice move and maybe you'll find some people to share your pollen with ^^

Good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got pollen for the swapshop?

I'll start it off by offering up some male pollen (Critical by Advanced seeds)...

Also have access to some others,

NLXSKUNK advanced seeds

BUBBLEGUM female seeds

AFGHAN KUSH (100%INDICA) world of seeds

CRITICAL SENSI STAR delicious seeds

SWEET DEEP GRAPEFRUIT dinafem

let me know what youve got and we'll start off this breeding project

between us. :wizard:

Im sure others will add their strains in time, let's share the genetics amongst us,

we cant swap our seed but at least we have a chance to do good things together by swapping and breeding new genetics

with oneanother. Anyone??

post-25536-0-05547500-1369272267.jpg

• Like 1

Hi vertox great to find someone to start this off with me. Cheers man, it kinda was touch and go whether we'd be allowed to do this.

I definitely think we should be using this to its full potential and we breeders/pt time breeders can cross our strains, and all from our place

in the strainhunters forum, new amazing hybrid strains could be the result of our linking up here. Never know :pardon:

What are the ofm strains you hold? Sorry i dont know what ofm means man.

Do you live in the Uk, really this is only feasible if you live in the same country.

Others can share in their own respective countries but I dont like the idea of sending pollen

overseas.

Well Ninja is raising his first Generation of Regs from his Own Crossing Sour Haze.... i pray for a Male Plant to collect some Pollm and if it works out im open for a Swap too .... really nice idea Cosmik

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got spare pollen to share?

If so just hit me up and we will start building a store for them.

The more starins we have, the more selection others sending their own stores will have to choose from.

I NEED HELP STARTING THE COLLECTION, PLEASE HELP STRAINHUNTERS.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am breeding some autobomb crosses... autobomb/sativa-ruderalis pollen i will have in a few days, i will recross them to stabilize and also planning to pollinate my flowerbomb kush! Goal is autoflowerbomb! Berrybomb is making me very interested!

Peace

• 4 weeks later...

i think its a grate idea i was just posting about seeds becoming band in uk that this sort of thing is the way forward, i am up for sharing my pollen that im making in a few months from one of my blueberrygum plants but im only going to make fem pollen and only interested in taking fem pollen from others as i don't have room to grow males

im not sure about sending pollen abroad well i will send that's not a problem just receiving pollen could be a problem for me

are u from uk or us cosmicmindtrick?

if not uk then whos interested thats from uk ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Next time come and hit someone up on here before tossing your pollen (best believe it's gold-dust to some grin.gif )

I like the sound of a white bomb hybrid, sounds like tasty smoke.

thread kind of fizzled out. :( 

I have grown out the f1 cross of ww berry bomb. Great buds and the seed was 75% females. I gifted many seeds with great results in there grows.

1000 plus seeds of f2 wwxbb and 2 other crosses  I call frosted berry and giant berry because of the mothers traits.

20 + sprouts going now -- 4 days in :) Come spring outdoors I will seed the world  lol 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...