Vertox`s Outdoor Kalashnikova Auto Roofgarden!

• 3 weeks later...

So Guys normaly i planned to be out since 2 Weeks and be growing but Wether didnt let me at all :(

One Lemonskunk i had allready outdoors got rotten Roots and this in the Ground.. So u can imagine that its very Wet here and cause of that i didt go for the Seedlings jet.

Today i got the first day Sun back and hope it will go on like that.

But all problems thoug be sure i want let u down and get started as soon as im possible :)

Greezz

damn yeah outdoor season is really crap in someplaces of the world this year, sad to hear you are one of them ^^ but i am too lol only been raining and cold almost all time.. hope it changes soon good luck man

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Jimmy :)

Im really sorry i didnt start jet and let this Thread rott here :/

Right now im getting the second 5 Seedlings in Germination cause the first 5 didnt made it throu the hard rains and Winds in the past week sadly.

But i wont give up this year every season is growable :santaclaus:

So be prepared

• 5 months later...

Well guys its near winter and finally i find time to post here what was going on.

I am really sad i have to tell u i cant deliver anything..

I was able to grow them u till ca 80cm and than we had 2 weegs of rain and icerain and they didnt make it throu pretty all of em where rotten afterwards so i had to clean them out to not affect the other plants.

All of that was a big time fail from my side i had to work pretty every day out of my house and only was home once a week so i got screwed over..

but never settle down im planning allready for something crazy next year so stay tuned guys youll se how i rule the roof ;)

cheers guys glad to have some time to be back here again :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...