hawaiian snow in dwc, led journal

Nice brother! I may have already asked, but is your Blueberry Haedband from Emerald Triangle Seeds

I should be harvesting mine here in about two weeks max, and so far it's been LOVELY to grow!

Looks like you have a more kush dominant geno tho, while I have a more blueberry dominant one.

And didn't know you had snow outdoors too :) Nice!

Yea it's from Emerald Triangle, so far mines been trouble, as it seems to can't handle stress to good. Yea i have two Hawaiian, both are very good and strong girls. The one in the garden is turning out to be a Monster thought. I see that i will have my hands full when she begins to stretch.

Nice :) I have one more seed left and hoping for the same pheno haha :)

But what sorta issues have you been experiencing?

I stressed mine A LOT and its responded very well tho man! Did quite a bit of super cropping, and pinching to its stems.

The Emerald Triangle Breeders say that this plant is a VERY N hungry strain, so maybe you can throw a little more at it than usual.

I had to do so to make mine happy :D

And I pinched my stems up until week 3 flowering to keep it from stretching, and after 6wks flowering it's less than 2ft tall.

But a few weeks from harvest mine I can say for sure that you have A LOT too look forward too :)

I'll let you know how mine smokes for sure :D It's headband so I'm expecting to FEEL IT!

Bless

I had it indoor at first but my environment wasn't to good as it lived in the shadow of my white cheese at the time, where it got very little light. Then i tried training and flowering it after the white cheese was done and it performed very poorly so i kicked it outside. Now that its outside its performing much better. So fingers cross i will get a decent smoke out of her.

Here is this week's update: Plant-2 (week 9- This week I have begin to introduce ripen which will speed up things a bit and hopefully allow me to harvest @ week 11 instead of week 12, Also allowing me to harvest my c99 and peppermint kush before the xmas. Her pistils are beginning to turn brown and she is very much smelling like onions, very dank. I can very much say this plant so far is everything describe in the greenhouse grow session video. A real Empress she is. Here is this week's pics

post-10464-0-44206600-1377245470.jpg

post-10464-0-89478300-1377245503.jpg

post-10464-0-53428700-1377245560.jpg

• Like 6

Thanx Dust, Hopefully after this harvest my friends will be able to see why Hawaiian Snow is my favorite smoke for now. I have to say for now as i know Greenhouse/ Strainhunter will soon be bringing out some more exotic strains now that they have a lab to analyse the profile of these strains and are collecting all the main landraces.

• Like 1

Thanx Ganjalover, Hawaiian snow is a must grow strain for sure. The high and taste is one of a kind. That is why i don't mind the long flower time.

I have 1 I'll try her next time man and for sure it's a very specific high and taste strain, hope the same feno comes out off my bean....... great plant looks awesome thanks for sharing. I'll vote for her when you add her to the plant of the month/ bud of the month mate no doubt

Thanx Undutched, I went away for five days to come back to the nightmare of mould. Spend the whole morning trying to find all the affected parts. Hopefully I got them all. Man just when she was starting to fatten up and looking nice. I lost three nice size cola, so am not going to take anymore chances. Therefore I gave her a nice flush today so tomorrow i might take her down. Gutted

OHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!! Man that's sucks!

I just went and purchased a couple extra fans for my tent a couple days ago, just to drop the humidity even more.

But at least you'll still get a bigger yield than most ppl will without mold haha!

Bless

Yeah i am definitely going to get me one of those little fans for my next grow. But thank god i came back earlier than I had plan from my little vacation. Plus my c99 is ready for flowering so its all good still. Tomorrow am going to re-pot my c99 into a 30litre pot to ensure a good root and delivery system. So next week I be starting a new journal for my c99.

• Like 1

shit man it sucks to hear this! What was your humidity ratio? Usually the HS is very resistant to mold it is surprising to see her mold, but with so many colas for sure you need a good air flow she is a big bush :)

Best of luck!

My Humidity stays between 35 to 45%, But I think I found what may have cause the mould, which was the intake being place right next to the plant pot which started a bit of mould on the pot. To prepare for next grow I went and got a clip on fan to help with circulation. Been smoking some bits of quick dry buds, Dam she is smoking super F#5king nice. Smooth tasty and a real tear your head off high. This the best i ever had worth the time for sure. here are a few pics

post-10464-0-80557800-1377887282.jpg

post-10464-0-10899000-1377887327.jpg

post-10464-0-81920700-1377887374.jpg

post-10464-0-02438300-1377887411.jpg

• Like 1