hawaiian snow in dwc, led journal

Nice :D I had to get another fan last week too :D Don't you just love those clip ons lol! I know I do!

Nice tho bro, glad your enjoying all that you've worked for! I'm smoking sample buds from the bottom too, so I know the feeling :D

Bless

ok ok well i hope the fan will help to get a little more air in between the buds until the end! good to hear the presmoke already smokes good ;) It looks like she won't hav very long before complete harvest now :)

have a good grow

Thanx Guys, but I cut her down from last wk Thursday. Here are my results from after a wk of drying= 4oz prime buds, didn't measure the popcorns, So far she is smooth with hints of a sweet caramel taste, the high is clean and clear similar to vaping. No couch lock you just feel it right in the head but you can still function and do things. The high is also makes me happy and carefree. Here is a few pics of the dry buds:

post-10464-0-24777100-1378462153.jpg

post-10464-0-71690000-1378462207.jpg

post-10464-0-32511200-1378462786.jpg

post-10464-0-21434600-1378462836.jpg

post-10464-0-03887000-1378462928.jpg

Thanks for the pictures man and congratulation on the harvest :) I recognize the high you describe it was the way i felt too when i smoked her :) Andi hopethe taste will get even better with a little curing ;)

Have a good smoke man!

• 3 weeks later...

Yea Dust she is the queen in my garden. She is 5'-2" in height that's excluding the height of the pot and about 5'-6" in width. Quick update on the indoor grown Hawaiian smoke, The taste has finally came out, she is one sweet tasty Sativa, the high is awesome and hits right in the head. It is also a good morning smoke, and great for when you have lots to be done. Most of all it's very good for the bedroom.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another quick update on my outdoor Hawaiian Snow, The end of this week I plan to give her a nice flush then introduce her to GHE Ripen until she is complete. Hopefully the ripen will speed her before the weather get any worst. Definitely putting my trust in the Most High to see her through and for her well being.

post-10464-0-73813400-1381826936.jpg

post-10464-0-38726800-1381826967.jpg

post-10464-0-04546200-1381826993.jpg

Thanx guys as always, my main feed is Canna Coco A&B, Carboload, Calmag, Liquid Silicon, Rhizotonic, Great White, Cannazym mostly for veg and for Flower I add Big Bud and Overdrive which has replace Green Sensation. Once the most high continue to give me his blessings in 4 weeks time I will be able to enjoy a decent smoke from having to buy the crap that is out there selling right now.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

thank you brother for sharing this nice grow with us... good work..how much veg time did they have?

im anxious to my hawaiian snow grow and a little afraid she will grow f*ckin tall..too tall for my tent .. its now end of week 4 but  i switched today into flowering and they all are topped..anyway i will have to tie them down for an even field..Peace out