Question about topping, training or pruning

herbalizer

Hello guys, I'm growing 5 plants outdoor in 9l pots. They are fem and autos (3x Barney's Pineapple Express and 2x RQS Amnesia Haze).

My question is if I should top or train any of them and if it would delay their harvest. And if the yield would be much bigger by doing so. Im growing them in 51° latitude. They are also 16 days old.

Thank you in advance!

also, the pineapple express is a cross of cheese x skunk #1 x ruderalis (auto) and is said to grow short to 40-50cm and the amnesia haze is said to grow to 1m-1,5m. this is relevant to the question too i suppose.

thank you again

hi man, well outdoor if you don't have troubles with height staying short, usually people grow naturally, i haven't grown particurly those strains so can't say from experience if they like toping or not but don't think it would delay the harvest of much in outdoor, probably not. If you prefer more tops of more or less equal qie go for toping, if you prefer to have one main big bud go for natural ^^ make sure you don't have mold problem in your climate if you decide to go for the big bud :)

Good luck man hope someone tht has gron them will come :)