gonzosghost

AK-47 and Kali Mist from Serious Seeds

209 posts in this topic

Hello folks, I thought I'd do a journal on these fantastic strains since they have legendary status ;)

They are in the 3 x 600w flowering room along with my other strains. The AK-47 has been flowering for a few days now and the Kali has just been transplanted into 11L pots. All in coco/perlite. I have chosen an Ak-47 mother plant and shall do the same for Kali Mist. There are 5 flowering Ak's and 5 vegging Kali's :) The Ak's are a bit leggy due to a warm early life but they'll be fine :)

71PLzVo.jpg

bRvEroS.jpg

fgr9hBP.jpg

EiySyIe.jpg

PjRN6jF.jpg

iJORG6k.jpg

7 people like this

thanks for sharing those ladies man, indeed very nice strains there and in a nice room so should give some nice plants :D

They have a nice size already and seem to have pretty uniform growth :)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

thanks for sharing those ladies man, indeed very nice strains there and in a nice room so should give some nice plants :D

They have a nice size already and seem to have pretty uniform growth :)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

Thanks dude ;)

All plants are so uniformed you would think they were clones! Lol :lol: Simon at Serious has really worked on these particular strains to bring this uniformity ;) Hats off to the guy :) All 6 Ak-47s and 5/6 of the Kali's germinated so I can't complain :)

1 person likes this

Thanks dude wink.png

All plants are so uniformed you would think they were clones! Lol laugh.png Simon at Serious has really worked on these particular strains to bring this uniformity wink.png Hats off to the guy smile.png All 6 Ak-47s and 5/6 of the Kali's germinated so I can't complain smile.png

Nice work brother!

PLEASE keep this thread updated as I've been wanting to buy that Serious Seeds AK47 the last 3 times I've ordered seeds from Attitude now, but it's been sold out :/

Have you grown in out before and you're coming back around for a pheno hunt, or is this your first run with it?

Good luck! I'll be around!

Nice work brother!

PLEASE keep this thread updated as I've been wanting to buy that Serious Seeds AK47 the last 3 times I've ordered seeds from Attitude now, but it's been sold out :/

Have you grown in out before and you're coming back around for a pheno hunt, or is this your first run with it?

Good luck! I'll be around!

Hey man :) I will definitely keep you posted, just been real busy recently. I have never ran this strain before so it's gonna be interesting :) What I can say is they smell lovely, even in veg and like I said earlier they are all pretty much exactly the same height, node spacing etc :) Its now day 19 for the Ak-47s and day 11 for the Kali mists. I heard that a certain pheno of Kali Mist can have the greatest stretch on it for the first month of flowering so I flowered at 10in and kept a mother (as I have done with the Ak-47s) Here's some pics over the last few weeks in chronological order ;)

tQy4ihTl.jpg

vrrcMMzl.jpg

nkYVq2Hl.jpg

e4AWHIjl.jpg

6vAvrIZl.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality on some of these. The Kali Mists pictures will follow :)

Nice brother! I've smoked a good amount of AK and I'm looking for a solid AK that I can cross with a solid Jack Herer!

About to order again this weekend tho, so hopefully I'll be able to grab some of that AK! Haven't heard much about the Kali Mist tho.

Probably due to my location and the fact that I've never looked into it.

And as far as the AKs smell, does it stink as bad as anything you've ever had haha?! I've been advised that when growing it, I'll need to be sure that my air is scrubbed squeaky clean!

1 person likes this

still the same nice uniform growth man congratz :) Good to see ladies are still on their way to heaven ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated

1 person likes this

Nice brother! I've smoked a good amount of AK and I'm looking for a solid AK that I can cross with a solid Jack Herer!

About to order again this weekend tho, so hopefully I'll be able to grab some of that AK! Haven't heard much about the Kali Mist tho.

And as far as the AKs smell, does it stink as bad as anything you've ever had haha?! I've been advised that when growing it, I'll need to be sure that my air is scrubbed squeaky clean!

Ak x Jack Herer would blow our minds :)

Ak47 comes second in the smell contest only to Super Lemon Haze :) That thing stank as soon as the seedling stage finished! Lol :)

still the same nice uniform growth man congratz :) Good to see ladies are still on their way to heaven ;)

Have a good grow keep us updated

They are so similar I had no problems picking a mother out of the 6 plants :)

1 person likes this

Kali mist is supposed to give such an energetic high that some say not to smoke after 4pm as it could easily keep you from your bed :) I am seeking this 'high of all highs' and im starting with Kali ;)

I would just like to say I have experienced a super high when I smoked Thai Queen 100% pure sativa honey oil :) but I want to find the best herbal high. Extractions have their own place in my heart though :)

Ak x Jack Herer would blow our minds smile.png

Ak47 comes second in the smell contest only to Super Lemon Haze smile.png That thing stank as soon as the seedling stage finished! Lol smile.png

Lol, I need to have my mind BLOWN on a regular basis haha!

And the SLH I harvested in April didn't stink so much, just WREAKED of pineapples at first, and then later lemons!

Lol, I need to have my mind BLOWN on a regular basis haha!

And the SLH I harvested in April didn't stink so much, just WREAKED of pineapples at first, and then later lemons!

I bought 2 seeds of SLH from an online dealer and only one germinated, the one that did was amazing :) It had that familiar haze smell that I love from the start :) I wish I kept a cutting as a mother, I flowered both clones I took :)

Apologies, im just reminiscing :)

Looks like my SLH in the end! My growing style is a little different, so the flowering plants look different, but the finish product looks the same!

I do know one thing, that AK is gonna knock some socks off haha!

And reminise on! I caught myself doing it yesterday lol

1 person likes this

Nice journal AK-47 from serious seeds is a killer as the name would suggest, will follow have a good Grow brother!

what is it with all "Breeders"using feminised for breeding crossing and all that, I thought this was done with regulars only don't know about you guys but everbody with a tent is a breeder now!
1 person likes this

what is it with all "Breeders"using feminised for breeding crossing and all that, I thought this was done with regulars only don't know about you guys but everbody with a tent is a breeder now!

:read: Hmm??? Where'd you see that info at?

Looks like my SLH in the end! My growing style is a little different, so the flowering plants look different, but the finish product looks the same!

I do know one thing, that AK is gonna knock some socks off haha!

And reminise on! I caught myself doing it yesterday lol

Thanks man :) She is secretly the strain im looking forward to most :) Good news as I do plan on getting my socks removed by this lady, haha ;)

1 person likes this

Nice journal AK-47 from serious seeds is a killer as the name would suggest, will follow have a good Grow brother!

Thanks man :) Really love the smoke you get from this strain ;)

Lol the socks will certain be removed haha! Might blow your hair back too! Look out!! Haha good luck bud!..

Everything in my garden this time around should knock socks off haha! And everything is good to be kept around via cloning EXCEPT for my GHS Bubba Kush...

Go figure.

1 person likes this

Kali mist is supposed to give such an energetic high that some say not to smoke after 4pm as it could easily keep you from your bed smile.png I am seeking this 'high of all highs' and im starting with Kali wink.png

True mate The Kali mist is from a different league talking about that it's one off the best sativa highs in the world I think I have been smoking Kali Mist x Nevilles last week and that is even more intens creaps on you and before you know you don't know what hit you! :girlcrazy: This is less intens with the Kali I've smoked cause that was a long lasting background high that is going to make you want to do things just things nothing in particular if you know what I'm saying! have good grow brother peace!
3 people like this

Never heard about Kali mist really as I never looked bro, but it's got my attention now :cool: !

Cheers brother!

1 person likes this

True mate The Kali mist is from a different league talking about that it's one off the best sativa highs in the world I think I have been smoking Kali Mist x Nevilles last week and that is even more intens creaps on you and before you know you don't know what hit you! :girlcrazy: This is less intens with the Kali I've smoked cause that was a long lasting background high that is going to make you want to do things just things nothing in particular if you know what I'm saying! have good grow brother peace!

I've read that the original Kali parents had been taken in a raid in 2000. Simon went searching for new parentage and 'rebred' the same genetics from Cambodia etc I think :)

So it's never gonna be pre-2000 Kali Mist but still very similar :) This strain has me excited as hell ;)

1 person likes this

I've read that the original Kali parents had been taken in a raid in 2000. Simon went searching for new parentage and 'rebred' the same genetics from Cambodia etc I think smile.png

So it's never gonna be pre-2000 Kali Mist but still very similar smile.png This strain has me excited as hell wink.png

I've done some research on it but she in a "mist" be carefull with possible balls on her is what I also read on her hope yours doesn't grow them. There is pre 1997 and after 2000 it appears there was a mission from Simon but he didn't succeed in Cambodia refreshing his gene pool cause he couldn't find any genetics that could have been to any value for his breeding purposes. There is south Asian (cambodian) and afghan indica in there for sure, also Thai x hybrids were used. I know when you finish her she gives you Sugar in the end!

I've done some research on it but she in a "mist" be carefull with possible balls on her is what I also read on her hope yours doesn't grow them. There is pre 1997 and after 2000 it appears there was a mission from Simon but he didn't succeed in Cambodia refreshing his gene pool cause he couldn't find any genetics that could have been to any value for his breeding purposes. There is south Asian (cambodian) and afghan indica in there for sure, also Thai x hybrids were used. I know when you finish her she gives you Sugar in the end!

Thanks for the info dude :) I will keep a keen eye on them :) Sounds like a lovely mix of genetics though :) They have stretched double their size in a week! Sativa dominant for sure :)