Autoflowering Cannabis World Cup with Kalashnikova auto+Royal Creamatic

Here it is my entry to first ever World Cup and i hope i will do good and i can wish best of luck to all in this Cup.

This grow will be with Kalashnikova autoflower from Green House Seed Co.+Royal Creamatic from Royal Queen Seeds.

Kalashnikova auto will get Powder Feeding from GHS and Royal Creamatic will get Hesi products.Both of them will be in 10L smart pots and i will use 250W hps (dual spec) and ofc digital ballast from start to finish.Maybe they will start under 125W CFL for first week or more.

Here are some pics of seeds and feeding :fotografija397.jpg

fotografija398.jpg

fotografija399.jpg

fotografija400.jpg

Here are pics of seeds in water and tomorow seeds are going in between of kitchen paper: fotografija401.jpg

fotografija402.jpg

• Like 1

hi man welcome in the cup glad to see you start a journal and i hope it will go well :) I move your thread in the correct room tho, and just as a little reminder don't forget in the corld cup journals you can show only the GHS geentics ;) For your creamatic you can make a thread in the grow journal for all medium room :)

Have a good grow man and best of luck in the cup

Thank you Dust and Fran.gh i didn't know that i can't do diferent strains for the cup sorry for that. :( I will do another journal for Creamatic and i'll finish this one with Kalashnikova.

The day of her birth came and she is looking fine.Let's see where will she take us this time. :) Here are pics of her first day out of the ground: fotografija011.jpg

fotografija010.jpg

• Like 1

Today is end of first week for Kalashnikova and she is getting only water of 6.5-7.0 pH and EC=0.25 ,i have to say that she is doing well as you will see.Here are pics of her after 7 days: fotografija032.jpg

fotografija033.jpg

• Like 1

Today is end of second week in veg and she became big girl in last seven days. :) She started to receive feeding on 12th day and EC=1.0 and pH 6.5 and she is in temp range of 27C-30C hum is around 40% to 45%.I am sure that she will start showing her sex soon because she is ready to start streach soon.Here are pics of her on her 14th day above the ground: fotografija062.jpg

fotografija063.jpg

She is on 18h on and 6h off light schedule and sfter she shows sex she will go on 12/12 schedule.Thank you for taking your time to see my baby in her life. :)

lots of new leaves since the last picture :) Good to see the lady is still doing good she is having a good time it seems :)

Thanks for the news keep them coming ;)

Have a good grow

Thank you slimjim here is kalashnikova after 23 days out of ground and third day in flowering, under 12/12 light schedule.She got her first feeding with flowering nutrients 2 days ago with EC=1.3 and pH=6.0-6.5 and as you will see she loves it. :D She is in her streach period and i hope she won't grow to big.

Here are some pics of my Kalashnikova and i hope you will enjoy them: fbsv.jpg

o7it.jpg

qxmm.jpg

vps5.jpg

• Like 1

Day 8 of flowering and day 27 from birth,my girl is growing superb.I think that this time i got sativa dominant pheno,because she is streaching like hell.This time i am not using any CO2 and light is hps with 33.000 lumens,so it's not because of that.At the moment i am giving her powder feeding of EC=1.44 and pH=6.5 ,i would like to give her EC=1.5-1.8 but i'm afraid i will burn her.

Week 5 from seed and beggining of week 2 in flowering and she is fast.Here are some pics of my girl: jvmu.jpg

fst.jpg

• Like 2

very nice lady man :) the stretch is giving a nice aspect, and if it's to get more place for the buds then we can forgive her :P;)

I think 1,4 is fine for the moment, start to increase above only when she will really start to produce flowers :) alittle bigger ^^

Have a good flowering man ;)

Awesome work on that beautiful lady with the big ass stalks..hopefully to support some big ass buds!! Man that's some very impressive size/growth for her age! Have you used those root pouch air pots before? It looks to me like they are working really well..I'd be curious to see the root ball when she is finished :)

I agree with Dust, don't push the nutes when the growth going so well, and with the Powderfeed I find it's potent stuff!

Best of luck I am looking forward to the finish.

Peace

Thank you all i appreciate your support and advice's.@Dust-yeah you'r right 1.4 is good for now, but i'll need some help with this because i wanted to give her 1.6-1.7 EC after this week.She is at the last day of week 5,from the pop up from the ground ;and @ the end of second week in flowering.She stand's at 73cm and she look beautyful lady. :D I can't wait to see her done.Yestrday she received only pH water and today she'll get same.I call this mini flush on the end of second week of flowering.

Here are some pics of my girl i hope you will enjoy ;) : owoe.jpg

kvoj.jpg

srrw.jpg

• Like 2

Smokeythabear to anwser your question this is my first time with smart pots and with HPS from start to finish.I am so glad that i bought hps lamp,digital ballast and smart pots because they are all paying off now. :D

• Like 1

Hello man :)

Your girl looks really happy with her HPS and smartpot :) I see your using a dual spec HPS. I am a fan of these, the wide spectrum is just what the doctor ordered :) The range of terpens is wider and the trichs are more abundant (IMO). She will be starting to smell really good I imagine ;)

Gonzo ;)

Yeah you are right gonzosghost smell is incredible and rate of growth is astonishing.Today is first day in week 7 from pop up and she is looking fine,EC is at the same 1.45 and will be so till finish.She did get little flush treatment last 2 feedings.

Here she is after full 6 weeks: 3e4p.jpg

5ups.jpg

vv26.jpg

Compliments - all the time this plant grew perfectly fine. Pays off if you give them enough space lights- Often less (plants) means better yields . Wisely done. Still as much as I am a fan of dual spectrum lights, for the final flowering last 3 weeks or so I would use a lower Calvin rate. I mean once the plant is tall enough it is important to fill up the internodes with dense sticky buds full of crystals + resin. You could as well bring up the EC a tad higher for 10 days, then stop feeding anything but honey or Final Phase . As long as the leaves stay green no use to worry about too high feedings. But hey it is your grow and i may as well be wrong.

Have a good final blooming...

Peace out.